Problem using emulator with connectivity kit (Solved)
04-28-2018, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2018 04:00 PM by Geoff.)
Problem using emulator with connectivity kit (Solved)
I got my Prime about a month ago, and have been having great fun learning to program it. It's quite a switch from my 48SX. I can't tell you how much I've also learned by reading these forums. However I'm now having a problem that I can't find on the forum.

For the first couple of weeks I could open the emulator and it would also appear in the connectivity kit. This was great as the emulator runs much faster, so I could test my program more quickly. The hardware Prime continues to work with the connectivity kit perfectly.

Then a couple of weeks ago this suddenly stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the connectivity kit and the emulator. I checked that both are version 1.40.13441.0, which is the most current I can find. I guess I should also mention I'm running Windows 10 64-bit.

Any thoughts on how I can get the emulator talking to the connectivity kit again?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Geoff
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Problem using emulator with connectivity kit (Solved) - Geoff - 04-28-2018 09:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)