[HP-41] Today is Clonix-41's X Anniversary... :-)
12-15-2013, 04:12 PM
[HP-41] Today is Clonix-41's X Anniversary... :-)
Hi all,

Not a great milestone though, but I'm (reasonably) proud of having brought many users (literally hundreds) the joy of accessing a huge buch of ROM packs and modules for the last ten years, allowing them to find what a tech masterpiece of it's time the HP-41 was... and how much fun it is still able to bring to any RPN/Synthetic/FOCAL/M-code enthusiast.

This note won't be fair if I don't mention a number of persons who's contributions in one or other way lead to the achievement of the Clonix and NoV modules family.

In no particular order, please forgive any error/omission (my memory is no longer like the NoV-64's... :-)

Warren Furlow, John Iohannidis, Ángel Martín, Meindert Kuipers, David Hicks, Bill Holes, Jean-Francoise Garnier, Christoph Klug, Raymond Del Tondo, Massimo Gnerucci... and a long etc.

Thanks to the HP-41'ers community for its always helpful advice and comprehension with the many bugs along this ten years journey.

I'll also try to find a way to celebrate this occasion with something more than a few words, and create some sort of special edition bundle. Stay tuned. ;-)

All the best from Canary Islands.

Diego Díaz.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[HP-41] Today is Clonix-41's X Anniversary... :-) - Diego Diaz - 12-15-2013 04:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)