Most impressive/complex/amazing C-series program?
04-19-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: Most impressive/complex/amazing C-series program?
(04-15-2018 11:23 AM)pier4r Wrote:  I always think that bored people are boring as well.

Speaking for myself, I'm never bored. "Bored", in the usual sense, doesn't apply to me.

Quote:Instead I am amazed by the way Gerson, Valentin and others have a question or a path to find some formulas.

Finding interesting numerical coincidences is vastly overrated, there are an infinite number of them lying around and they're only somewhat noticeable when their "Merit Value" is high and/or their components or results are interesting constants, like \(\pi\) or e, for example.

Re the Merit Value (MV), if you need lots of digits and/or lots of operations to get a low-N-digit result, then the MV is low, everyone can do that, even Wolfram Alpha. On the other hand, if you use just 5 digits and a couple' operations to get a 12-digit result, that's more remarkable and the fewer the digits/operations the better. I can easily post any number of never-seen remarkable ones at a moment's notice

Quote:Too many times I see people saying "I do not know what to do".

You'll never see me like that. Matter of fact, I have a "To Do" list about 18 pages long and am always adding new items to the list faster than I can remove "Done" ones.

Anyway, I'm done with "hijacking" this thread (sorry for that), if you want to discuss it further please create a new thread on the subject, don't answer here.

Regards.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)