The DM42 is not a physical clone of Free42, so.....
04-02-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: The DM42 is not a physical clone of Free42, so.....
(04-01-2018 07:59 PM)Luigi Vampa Wrote:  
(04-01-2018 05:43 PM)fermienrico Wrote:  I think SM should have never used Free42 and built their own re-engineered version of HP42. It is not hard.
Welcome to this forum. It is nice to see a new face. Let me note that you will find great green berets around (myself not included). One of the things I love about this forum is the helping attitude of all forum members, not to mention the good manners.
As a humble suggestion, mixing bold statements and too-straightforward language doesn't seem to fit this forum's netiquette, as you may have already noticed.
Please, provide the rest of team members with some bio info in your profile, so that you could be given guidance and help, if needed, just in case, I mean, you know.

All - I am sorry it didn't come out right. I mean to say that a company like Swiss Micros if they want to be serious about building calculators should just develop their own Free42 code from scratch so there is no problem or question about code authority and would make Mr. Okken happy!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The DM42 is not a physical clone of Free42, so..... - fermienrico - 04-02-2018 12:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)