Full.bin version & old Black-Scholes. Flash.
04-10-2014, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 09:00 AM by jebem.)
RE: Full.bin version & old Black-Scholes. Flash.
(04-10-2014 06:38 AM)Sikuq Wrote:  I wish I had kept my ... HP67 ... manuals, battery cases, etc. from the old days, so this time I just won't let that happen again. I thought they discontinued the HP30B anyway.

Until we get some more reality (as opposed to vaporware) demonstrated on the WP43S, I am now focusing on the Prime. (...) In my days I was using log tables, log plot paper, and slide rules.

Oh, You make me remind of my sad and wrong decisions...
I had my full HP-67 package stored away for more than 30 years, and last year I just made the mistake of selling it on eBay.uk to make some money... started at 0.99 Pounds and it raised well above 150 Pounds!
Then I realized the value of such classic products, but it was too late.

I also started my IT professional life working with DataSaab D15/D16 (magnetic ferrite core RAM memories, card and tape paper readers, magnetic reel to reel backups systems, 5MByte of hard disk storage,...), then with WANG VS80 with similar peripherals and 8" Floppy drives, including IBM SNA interoperability (2780/3780 File Transfer, 3274 Control Units, 3278 Terminals, etc).

Oh, but I kept my fantastic Faber-Castell 57/87 slide ruler (date code 774 - July/1974), able to do Logarithms and Trigonometry, that I used so much when my HP-25 was not by hand at school in mid 70's!

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)