What is the difference between HP Prime and HP Prime Pro for iOS.
02-10-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: What is the difference between HP Prime and HP Prime Pro for iOS.
(02-04-2018 08:08 PM)BERNARD MICHAUD Wrote:  Start your Connectivity Kit program.
Plug in your Prime Calculator to your USB port.
In your Connectivity Kit select Preferences.
In the Preference Window, the first block should have the path to your Connectivity Kit Folder.
In the second block check Enable Network and enter your Network Name in the box.
Start your HP Prime PRO app and tap in the top right corner of the screen where the battery status is showing.
The Wifi symbol should be active in blue if you have succeeded in connecting.
Your Prime Pro will also download its programs to the Connectivity Kit along with your Prime Calculator. From there you can drag and drop your programs from one calculator to other or even to a second Prime Calculator or the Virtual Calculator.
If you open the Blue Folder in the Connectivity kit screen called Content, you can also save all your programs in that Folder, which is located in the Connectivity Kit Folder.

The Prime app does not have Wifi. The Prime Pro does.

BM

I am not having any success in connecting the HP Pro App. I can't even get my regular calculator to connect.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the difference between HP Prime and HP Prime Pro for iOS. - Eddie W. Shore - 02-10-2018 02:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)