(25) 55 Applications Programs for Teenix MultiCalculator Emulator and Hardware
01-28-2018, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 09:40 PM by mfleming.)
(25) 55 Applications Programs for Teenix MultiCalculator Emulator and Hardware
This is a collection of the 55 programs in the HP-25 Applications Programs manual, suitable for loading into the Teenix MultiCalculator emulator, hardware calculator, or the Classic upgrade board.

In the attached ZIP file you'll find all 55 programs organized into two library directories for easy import into a hardware calculator memory block of 32 program locations. There are also two Excel files and their PDF output, one in US Letter format and the other in A4 format. These sheets identify which file has which program, and where each program is loaded into a block and memory location. The sheets are also useful in keeping track of other programs you have loaded into your hardware calculator. See the attached PDF file for details.

Each program was entered and tested in the emulator. They have also been loaded into a Harald & Tony Classic upgrade board and spot checked. I do not have the equipment to test the A4 format sheet and PDF for proper printing.

Enjoy!
~Mark

3-February-2018. I've updated the attached ZIP file to include the listings for each of the individual programs. The Teenix emulator has a program editor that allows you to edit a program in memory as text, and to save that program as a text file. Comments can be added to the file following two slash characters, i.e. '// comment' The listings help identify each program by placing the program title as an opening comment. They also served to validate correct entry of each program from the HP manual.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  HP25-AP US Letter.pdf (Size: 115.39 KB / Downloads: 97)
.zip  Teenix Programs.zip (Size: 272.45 KB / Downloads: 58)

Remember kids, "In a democracy, you get the government you deserve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
(25) 55 Applications Programs for Teenix MultiCalculator Emulator and Hardware - mfleming - 01-28-2018 10:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)