Multi Calculator Kit
11-08-2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Multi Calculator Kit
Hi Tony,

since 2 or 3 days none of your calculator emulators can be downloaded anymore from your website - no error message when clicking on any link of your calculator ZIPs, but just nothing happens. Sad

Regards,
Franz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2019, 01:55 PM
@Franz - I just tried downloading several and all were accessed without problem (I'm in NY). Perhaps it's an issue with your internet provider, or maybe the issue is resolved; maybe give it another try.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2019, 03:14 PM
(11-08-2019 01:55 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  @Franz - I just tried downloading several and all were accessed without problem (I'm in NY). Perhaps it's an issue with your internet provider, or maybe the issue is resolved; maybe give it another try.
I've now tried it again, and the probem still exists - no reaction at all.
I've tried this link:
http://www.teenix.org/MultiCalc.zip
Maybe Tony has changed the URL ?
11-08-2019, 03:29 PM
(11-08-2019 10:52 AM)fhub Wrote:  Hi Tony,

since 2 or 3 days none of your calculator emulators can be downloaded anymore from your website - no error message when clicking on any link of your calculator ZIPs, but just nothing happens. Sad

Regards,
Franz

Hi Franz,

I clicked on the links and they seem fine here.

cheers

Tony
11-08-2019, 03:33 PM
The url(s) for the ZIP files do NOT initiate a transfer on my system. Worked before, don't seem to work now?

BEST!
SlideRule
11-08-2019, 03:53 PM
(11-08-2019 03:33 PM)SlideRule Wrote:  The url(s) for the ZIP files do NOT initiate a transfer on my system. Worked before, don't seem to work now?
Good to hear that I'm not alone with this problem, so the fault is not on my side . Wink
11-08-2019, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2019 07:58 PM by Massimo Gnerucci.)
Everything's fine here, clicking on the direct link proposed by fhub.
So the fault isn't on Tony's side, either.

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
11-08-2019, 08:31 PM
(11-08-2019 07:56 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  Everything's fine here, clicking on the direct link proposed by fhub.
So the fault isn't on Tony's side, either.

Probably a problem with a specific browser...
11-08-2019, 09:12 PM
(11-08-2019 03:14 PM)fhub Wrote:  
(11-08-2019 01:55 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  @Franz - I just tried downloading several and all were accessed without problem (I'm in NY). Perhaps it's an issue with your internet provider, or maybe the issue is resolved; maybe give it another try.
I've now tried it again, and the probem still exists - no reaction at all.
I've tried this link:
http://www.teenix.org/MultiCalc.zip
Maybe Tony has changed the URL ?

This link still works for me as well, using Firefox, Chrome and Edge (new dev. version w/Chromium engine).

No idea what's up...

--Bob Prosperi
11-08-2019, 09:13 PM
(11-08-2019 08:31 PM)Harald Wrote:  Probably a problem with a specific browser...
Very unlikely - it worked before with both of my browsers and now it's not working anymore also with both browsers.
11-08-2019, 11:50 PM
(11-08-2019 10:52 AM)fhub Wrote:  Hi Tony,

Regards,
Franz

I know my web provider upgraded their server software (but a few months ago). When I connect behind the scenes to upload files my old Win7 browser now gets a message about operating in legacy mode.

I did try all the links and they were working here. The site is only a simple HTML.

cheers

Tony
11-09-2019, 01:25 AM
Try downloading from another pc or tablet, or even your phone. I've had similar problems in the past where the fault lay with my service provider. If everything connected to your router shows the same behavior, there's your problem. Rebooting the router might help.

Remember kids, "In a democracy, you get the government you deserve."

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)