How do you change the window title at the top...
09-12-2017, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 06:18 AM by webmasterpdx.)
How do you change the window title at the top...
Here is what I'm trying to do. I want to create my own controls in the main working screen area.

BTW, this info might be useful for someone, as it took me quite a while to figure out these exact values....
There is the status area at the top of the screen in the rectangle(0,0,319,18), with the title of the current app. (includes the line at the bottom of the rect).
Then there is the main control area, with a help line (if using the input command) near the bottom in the rectangle(0,19,319,201).
Below that, there is the input line in the rectangle(0,202,319,219). (includes the line at the top of the rect).
Finally, there is the menu bar which is in the rectangle(0,220,319,239).
(Also, FYI, the default font is font 3, which is a 14 point font).

I want to replace the title in the top status bar without changing anything else in that area. How do I do that? I tried an input command with empty lists except for the string, but it wouldn't accept the empty lists.
I guess I can use TEXTOUT, but I'd rather use a system call of some kind as there are some issues with using TEXTOUT. I want the time, etc, to remain as they are....
Any suggestions?
This is a program, and not necessarily an app....
Thanks in advance
-Donald
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2017, 06:47 AM
RE: How do you change the window title at the top...
Check out the rect_p () command.
09-12-2017, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 07:47 AM by webmasterpdx.)
Why? I already am using the rect_p command....it just draws a box? Doesn't affect the title at the top...
09-12-2017, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 12:46 PM by DrD.)
Drawing a rectangle where the title box is, (properly formatted with back and fore colors), can be used to clear a pertinent space. It can then be re-titled, if desired. It can be useful as a specific 'clear screen' command, elsewhere in program(s). It could even be made widget-able. Offered only as a quick suggestion to aid in your current query...

There is, (or was), a program called ColorX, found on this site, which might clarify many things if mindset permits.

-Dale-
09-12-2017, 12:18 PM
Thanks, I'll look that one up.
-D
09-12-2017, 01:00 PM
I couldn't find ColorX. However, the reason I want the system to take care of the title is because one part of my program may have some controls, where the title is visible. Then I might go to another part that takes over the entire screen (like an editor for example) and then when I switch back to the control screen, I'd rather the system take over the redraw of the status bar at the top, including title. Otherwise, I'll have to draw the title up there every time the status bar is redrawn. It'd be nice if I could just tell the system, my program is this "name" and it takes care of it until I exit my program. That's all.
I did try using the existing input command with null parameters but that didn't work...
Sounds like it's not possible and I'll need to redraw it myself.
Thx
-D
09-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Here is the code for ColorX:

Code:

// ===========================================================================​===
//                       ColorX 
//              1/21/2017 
//        adapted from ColorCube - jfs 2014-06-06
//       
//  View and select colors from an RGB pallete. 
//  Displays RGB color values.
//
//  Px, 1="8 Colors", 2="27 Colors", 3="64 Colors", 4="125 Colors",
//  5="216 Colors",//6="729 Colors", 7="Toggle Outlines",
//  8="Change Z-Axis", 9="", 10="", 11="Exit");<-once a choose box
//
// ===========================================================================​===

TRC:=0;                                                                   // Help locate the cause of errors since HP' doesn't help
Px,Wt,Xcur:=0,Ycur:=0;                                                    // Mode, WAIT(-1) results, X,Y cursors
Xoff,Yoff;                                                                // X,Y cursor erase locations
Fine:=0,RBas:=0,GBas:=0,BBas:=0;                                          // fine display flag, Color Bases
Drgx,Drgy,Wta;                                                            // drag variables
Dfg,Sfg,Rfg,Gfg;                                                          // Drag, Stretch, Rotate, GreyScale flags
Swfg:=0,Swx,Swy;                                                          // Swipe flags 
Tfg,Dwfg;                                                                 // outline transpositions flag,Draw all rectangles flag
RB:={"R","G","B"};                                                        //
RR,GG,BB;                                                                 // save R,G,B for outlining transpositions
Rd,Gn,Bu;                                                                 // RGB color values (reassigned by Z-axis selections)
Rd1,Gn1,Bu1;                                                              // alternate storage of RGB color values
X0,Y0,dX,dY,Gp;                                                           // current slice base X,Y; display sheet dX,dY;Gap
CO,Clr,Ct:=3,Ch;
Csl;
Csel:={1,2,3};
Px0:=2,St,Bs,OL:=0;
a,b;
Rw,Cl;
Sel:=#FF00h,Hst:=#FFh;
NRw,NCl,dC,dC0:=#20h;
Xmn:=12,Ymn,Xmx,Ymx,Xln,Yln;

// Reference Matrix [[available color steps], [X length of display color bars], [Y height of displayed color bars]]
M10:=[[#FFh,#80h,#55h,#40h,#33h,#20h],
      [73,32,37,19,15,10],                                                     
      [73,40,23,18,15,6]];                                                      

//  Subroutine declarations
Button();Drag();Stretch();Touch();Keypress();ColorBase();int2byt();
Rot();Cursr();Intensity();Decomp();Outlines();Help();Swipe();

EXPORT Ref:=#FF0000h;
EXPORT ColorX()
BEGIN
  LOCAL X,Y,R,G,B;                                                          // current X,Y;For/Nxt R,G,B; 
  IFERR
    SUBGROB(G0,G3);                                                         // Save caller's display, just in case
    Px:=Px0;                                                                // Px=last Px
    Dfg:=0;Sfg:=0;Rfg:=0;                                                   // zero drag,stretch,Rot, flags
    Tfg:=0;Dwfg:=1;Xoff:=0;Yoff:=0;                                         // transpose,draw flags, old X,Y
    RECT;DRAWMENU(8,27,64,125,216,729);                                     // draw menu one time
    DIMGROB_P(G1,320,220);                                                  // 0,0 to 319,219; won't overdraw buttons

REPEAT
      TRC:=20;
      IF Dwfg THEN                                                           // From here through for/next loops only if Dwfg
        IF Px==11 THEN  BREAK; END;                                          // ColorX Exit; Break from Repeat 
        IF Px==7 THEN OL:=(OL+1)MOD5;END;                                    // Sequence Outline Mode

IF Px==8 THEN                                                        // Change Z-axis alike changing vertices of hexagon
          a:=Csel(2);Csel(2):=Csel(Ct);                                      // 123-132-312-321-231-213-123...
          Csel(Ct):=a;Ct:=2+(-1)^(Ct>2);                                     // Ct toggles between 1&3
        END;                                                                 // the Ct manipulation is a toggle between 1 and 3

IF Px>6 THEN Px:=Px0;END;                                            // restore previous Px seclectn and draw
        Xln:=M10(2,Px);
        Yln:=M10(3,Px);
        Xmn:=12;Ymn:=22+23*(Px<3);                                           // Ymn= 45,45,22,22,22,22
        NRw:=1+(Px>2)+(Px>5);                                                // Number of display rows = 1,1,2,2,2,3
        NCl:=2+(Px==2)+(Px>3);                                               // Number of display columns = 2,3,2,3,3,3
        Gp:=2+(Px==5);                                                       // Gap between Display Slices
TRC:=40;                                                                     // Color values current mode to CO
        IF Fine THEN
          CO:=dC*{0,1,2};
        ELSE
          a:=1; CO:={0};dC:=M10(1,Px);
          WHILE CO(a)<#FFh DO
            a:=a+1;CO(a):=CO(a-1)+dC;
          END;// WEnd
          CO:=BITAND(CO,#1F8h);
          //MAKELIST(BITAND(X*dC,#1F8h),X,0,IP((#100h)/dC)));causes error  
        END; // EndIf Fine

Bs:=SIZE(CO);                                                        // Bs is the number of slices & bars per slice
        dX:=Bs*(Xln+1)+Gp;                                                   // dX,dY are the X,Y change per slice 
        dY:=Bs*(Yln+1)+Gp;                                                   // Gp is the gap between slices
        Xmx:=Xmn+NCl*dX-Gp;                                                  // These are min max of the palette area
        Ymx:=Ymn+NRw*dY-Gp;
TRC:=60;
        RECT_P(G1,0,0,319,219);                                                                //enough preliminaries, draw the display
        a:=RGB(255*(Csel(1)=1),
        255*(Csel(1)==2),255*(Csel(1)==3));                                                    //store first triangle color
        TRIANGLE_P(G1,0,0,0,15,15,15,a);                                                       // draw lower left triangle
        TRIANGLE_P(G1,1,0,16,0,16,15,RGB(255*(Csel(3)=1),255*(Csel(3)==2),255*(Csel​(3)==3)));  //  draw upper right triangle
        LINE_P(G1,0,0,15,15,a);                                                                //draw line since lwr left 3ang obstructed
        St:=RB(Csel(1))+"↕"+ RB(Csel(3))+"↔"+RB(Csel(2))+"↗";                                 // RB is {"R","G","B"} 
        TEXTOUT_P(St,G1,17,0,1);                                                               // print the "R!B!G!" text

// print the current outline mode
TRC:=65;
        CASE
          IF OL==0 THEN St:="OUTLINES.0";END;
          IF OL==1 THEN St:="TRANSP0SE";END;
          IF OL==2 THEN St:="   MAIN 8";END;
          IF OL==3 THEN St:="  MAIN 27";END;
          IF OL==4 THEN St:="    GRAYS";END;
        END;//EndCase

TEXTOUT_P(St,G1,61,0,1);
        LINE_P(G1,17,9,114,9);LINE_P(G1,60,0,60,9);                              // Box those touch areas
        LINE_P(G1,114,0,114,9);
TRC:=70;
        IF Fine THEN
TRC:=75;
          RECT_P(G1,2,Ymx+10,Xmn+3*Xln-2,216,#C0C0C0h);                           // dC slide bar
          TEXTOUT_P("ΔColor = "+SETBASE(dC,4),G1, 13,185,2);                      // print dC in slide bar
          TEXTOUT_P("! or -,+ Keys",G1,15,202,2);                                 // a little help info
          RECT_P(G1,Xmn+3*Xln+2,Ymx+10,Xmx-3*Xln-3, 216,255*256^(3-Csel(2)));     // "Gn" slide bar,bounds are Xmn+3*Xln & Xmx-3*Xln-1
          TEXTOUT_P("!",G1,151,175,7);
          TEXTOUT_P("or Plot,View Keys",G1,122,205,1);
          RECT_P(G1,Xmx-3*Xln+1,Ymx+10,317,216,#C0C0C0h);                         // Brightness Bar
          TEXTOUT_P("Brightness x",G1,236,180,2);                                 // The intensity factor is
          TEXTOUT_P("! or Num,Menu",G1,230,205,1);                                // drawn later.
          TEXTOUT_P("Fine",G1,116,0,2);                                           // For my fellow densitrons 
        ELSE
          TEXTOUT_P((Bs+2*(Bs==7))^3,G1,118,0,2);                                 // Print number of colors 
        END;  //EndIf Fine

//  ----------------------------------------------------------------
//  Main For / Next Loops
//  These are still part of the big If Dwfg test
       G:=0;//G will increment to 1 to begin following FOR/NEXT loops
       FOR Rw FROM 1 TO NRw DO
         FOR Cl FROM 1 TO NCl DO
           TRC:=80;
           G:=G+1;
           IF G>Bs THEN BREAK; END;                                                  //  Will happen in 125 color mode
           X0:=Xmn+dX*(Cl-1);                                                        //  X0,Y0 are minimum coords of each slice
           Y0:=Ymn+dY*(Rw-1);
           Gn:=GBas+CO(G);Gn:=Gn*(Gn>0)-8*(Gn==256);

// print the "green" color value if Bs^3 <= 27
          IF Px<3 THEN                                                              
            St:=STRING(SETBASE(Gn,4));                                               // It might actually be green, red, or
            St:=RB(Csel(2))+"="+MID(St,2,DIM(St)-2);                                 // blue if colors are
            TEXTOUT_P(St,G1,X0+.5*dX-12,Ymx+1,1);                                    // transposed.
          END; //EndIF Px<3

//  show that the HP' is working on something
          IF NOT Fine THEN
            TEXTOUT_P(".",265+5*G,206,3);                                            // particularly in 729 mode
          END;  //EndIf not Fine

FOR R FROM 1 TO Bs DO
TRC:=100;
            Y:=Y0+(Yln+1)*(R-1);
            Rd:=RBas+CO(R);Rd:=Rd*(Rd>0)-8*(Rd==256);
            IF Cl==1 THEN
              St:=STRING(SETBASE(Rd));                                                // output left side "red" color values
              St:=MID(St,2,DIM(St)-2);
              If DIM(St)==1 then St:="0"+St;END;
              TEXTOUT_P(St,G1,Xmn-12,Y+.5*Yln-3+5*(Px<3),1);
              // also print R for red, etc. Bs^3 <= 27
              IF Px<3 THEN
                TEXTOUT_P(RB(Csel(1)),G1,3,Y+.5*Yln-8,1);
              END; //EndIf Px<3
            END;  //EndIf Cl=1

FOR B FROM 1 TO Bs DO
TRC:=120;
              X:=X0+(Xln+1)*(B-1);
              Bu:=BBas+CO(B);Bu:=Bu*(Bu>0)-8*(Bu==256);
              a:=X+.5*Xln-4;                                                           // print Bu value

IF (Rw+R)<3 THEN
                St:=STRING(SETBASE(Bu,4));
                St:=MID(St,2,DIM(St)-2);
                If St=="0" then St:="00";END;
                IF Px==6 THEN St:=LEFT(St,1);a:=a+3;END;                               // room for 1 digit Px=6
                IF Px<3 THEN St:=RB(Csel(3))+"="+St;a:=a-7;END;
                TEXTOUT_P(St,G1,a,Ymn-9,1);
              END;  //EndIf (Rw+R)<3

TRC:=140;
              Csl:={0,0,0};Csl(Csel(1)):=Rd;                                           // get color and draw the rectangles
              Csl(Csel(2)):=Gn;Csl(Csel(3)):=Bu;
              Rd1:=Csl(1);Gn1:=Csl(2);Bu1:=Csl(3);                                     // Rd, Gn, Bu now true
              Clr:=RGB(Rd1,Gn1,Bu1);
              RECT_P(G1,X,Y,X+Xln,Y+Yln,Clr);                                          // draw the rectangles
              Ch:=#FFFFFFh*((Rd1+9*Gn1+Bu1)<1683);                                     // white to black switch point
              IF OL>1 THEN
                Outlines(X,Y);END;                                                     // process outlines except transpose
            END;  //Next B
          END;  //Next R
        END;  //Next Cl
      END;  //Next Rw

TRC:=150;                                                                // This is still part of the bonus size "If Dwg" qualification.
      IF NOT Tfg THEN
        BLIT_P(0,22,G1,0,22,319,219);//G1 to G0 (If Dwfg, NOT Tfg)
      END;

//meaning if not Dwfg
    ELSE
      BLIT_P(Xmn,Ymn,G1,Xmn,Ymn,Xmx,Ymx);                                     // blit palette area only
    END;  //EndIf Dwfg

//  Paint over old cursor, Draw cursor and Outline transpositions
TRC:=160;                                                                 // paint over old cursor
    Clr:=GETPIX_P(G1,Xoff-4,Yoff);                                        // get over paint color
    RECT_P(Xoff-3,Yoff-3,Xoff+3,Yoff+3,Clr);                              // overdraw old cursor G0

TRC:=190;                                                                 // draw current cursor If cursor is in palette area
    IF (Xcur>Xmn)*(Xcur<Xmx)*(Ycur>Ymn)*(Ycur<Ymx) THEN
      Sel:=GETPIX_P(Xcur,Ycur);                                                // rectangle color -> selected color
      Decomp(Sel);                                                             // Get cursor color to Ch
      ARC_P(Xcur,Ycur,3,Ch);                                                   // draw a circle to indicate selection

//  If OL=1, outline the transpositions.
      IF (OL==1)*(NOT Fine) THEN
        Csl:={RR,GG,BB};

// R and Csl are just handy variables here
        FOR b FROM 1 TO 5 DO
          a:=Csl(2);Csl(2):=Csl(Ct);                                             // RBG-BRG-BGR-GBR-GRB-RGB...
          Csl(Ct):=a;Ct:=2+(-1)^(Ct>2);                                          // Ct toggles between 1&3
          R:=Csl(1);G:=Csl(2);B:=Csl(3);
          Cl:=G MOD NCl;Rw:=IP(G/NCl);
          X:=Xmn+Cl*dX+B*(Xln+1);                                                // As a matter of preference you could
          Y:=Ymn+Rw*dY+R*(Yln+1);                                                // make this for b=1 to 6 and also
          RECT_P(X,Y,X+Xln,Y+Yln,#FFFFFFh*((R+G+B+3)<1.8*Bs),#80000000h);        // outline the current cursor position.
        END; //Next b

END;  //EndIf OL=1
    END;  //EndIF cursor in palette area
    Dwfg:=1;                                                                  // set drawing flag

//  Draw Reference, Selection, History, Brightness Color Bars
TRC:=200;                                                                     // draw reference color bar
    b:=20-9*(OL>0)*(Px>2);                                                    // only half rectangles if Outlines
    Ref:=SETBASE(Ref,4);                                                      // make sure it is printed hex
    Decomp(Ref);                                                              // Decompose Ref and get Ch 
    RECT_P(G1,140,0,200,b,0,Ref);                                             // outlined cursor selected color bar
    TEXTOUT_P(Ref,G1,147,2,1,Ch);                                             // print the selected color
    IF (NOT OL)+(Px<3) THEN
      TEXTOUT_P("Reference",G1,149,11,1,Ch);                                   // Label the bar if room
    END;  //EndIf OL
    Sel:=Decomp(Sel);                                                         // Decompose Sel, strip off 3 LSBs, get Ch 
    RECT_P(G1,200,0,260,b,0,Sel);                                             // outlined cursor selected color bar
    TEXTOUT_P(Sel,G1,207,2,1,Ch);                                             // print the selected color
    IF (NOT OL)+(Px<3) THEN
      TEXTOUT_P("Selection",G1,210,11,1,Ch);                                  // Label the bar if room
    END;  //EndIf OL
    Hst:=Decomp(Hst);                                                         // Decompose Hst, strip off 3 LSBs, get Ch
    RECT_P(G1,260,0,320,b,0,Hst);                                             // draw an outlined history color bar
    TEXTOUT_P(Hst,G1,267,2,1,Ch);                                             // print the selected color
    IF (NOT OL)+(Px<3) THEN
      TEXTOUT_P("History",G1,274,11,1,Ch);                                     // Label the bar if room
    END;  //EndIf OL

//  The following upper portion blit reduces circumstantial flicker
    BLIT_P(0,0,G1,0,0,319,21);                                                 // Ref,Sel,Hst G1->G0
    IF Fine THEN 
      RECT_P(240,193,300,203,#C0C0C0h);                                        // a small pre-print blank
      St:=STRING(ROUND(2^(Gfg/4),5));                                          // Print Brightness factor  
      TEXTOUT_P(St,265-2.6*SIZE(St),193,2);                                    // which may have changed and thus is printed in this unusual place.
    END;  //EndIf Fine

//  Wait for Keypress or Touch Event
TRC:=210;
    Px0:=Px;
    Wt:=WAIT(-1);                                                                // Wait for touchpad or keypad event
    MOUSE;

TRC:=211;                                                                       // TRC=210 means program interrupt while waiting

// If Wt is a list, this is a touchpad even
    IF TYPE(Wt)==6 THEN
      // The first touch events would  usually be code 0 or 3 
      CASE
        // end of drag, stretch, rotate event
        IF Wt(1)==2 THEN Dfg:=0;Sfg:=0;Rfg:=0;Dwfg:=0;END;                      // clean-up, reset flags
        IF Wt(1)==3 THEN Button;END;
        IF Wt(1)==7 THEN Dwfg:=0;END;                                           // Can follow a pinch series; ignore
        IF Swfg*(Wt(1)==1)THEN
           Swfg:=Swfg+3;                                                        // An indicator for otherwise
          TEXTOUT_P(".",Swfg,12,3);
        END;                                                                    // ignored AutoDrags.
        IF Dfg+(Wt(1)==1) THEN Drag;END;                                        // If Drg flag, execute Drag
        IF Sfg+(Wt(1)==5) THEN Stretch;END;                                     // If Stretch flag, Stretch
        IF Rfg+(Wt(1)==6) THEN Rot;END;                                         // If Rotate flag, Rot
TRC:=250;
        Wta:=Wt;Swfg:=0;                                                        // first touch for drag, stretch, rotate events
       //  Wait for type identification
       WHILE (Wt(1)==0)+(Wt(1)==7) DO    
         Wt:=WAIT(-1);MOUSE;
       END;  //WEnd 0or7
       Dwfg:=0;                                                                 // don't draw palette on next scan

CASE
        IF Wt(1)==1 THEN
          Dfg:=1;Drag;
        END;                                                       // set drag flag and process
        IF Wt(1)==6 THEN
          Rfg:=1;Rot;
        END;                                                       // set rotate flag and process
        IF Wt(1)==5 THEN
          Sfg:=1;dC0:=dC;Drgx:=0;                                  // set stretch flg, save dC, preset Drgx
          Stretch;
        END;                                                       // process Stretch

IF (Wt(1)==2) THEN
        // wait for 3 to signify touch completed
        WHILE Wt(1)<>3 DO
          Wt:=WAIT(-1);
          MOUSE;
        END;  //WEnd Wt<>3
        // go process the touch 
        Touch 
        END;  //EndIf 2
      END;  //EndCase
    END; //EndCase
    //meaning wait(-1) didn't return a list, it's a keypress
    ELSE
      Keypress;
   END;  //EndIf TYPE(Wt)==6
 UNTIL Px=11;                                                               // Repeat, but exit ColorX upon Px=11

//----------------------------------------------------------------
  //Exit ColorX, return Sel
  //________________________________________________________________
  RECT(Sel);WAIT(.5);                                                        // draw a sample screen
  BLIT(G3);                                                                  // restore caller's screen
  DIMGROB(G1,0,0);                                                           // No use wasting memory...
  DIMGROB(G2,0,0);                                                           // or is this stupid caution?
  DIMGROB(G3,0,0);

//  --------------------------------------------------------------
  //  Error Processing
  //  --------------------------------------------------------------
  //  From the IFERR Error on line# 50,  executing just about any code in ColorX
  //  Pressing On key during screen draw creates error
    THEN

CASE
        //  On key pressed while waiting,

If (TRC==210)+(TRC==490) THEN
//        (User hit ATTN key [Off]) to get here  
//
//          MSGBOX( "RGB Color Code: " + Sel +
//                  CHAR(10)+ "    Red:    "+ L9(1)+" = "+B→R(L9(1))+
//                  CHAR(10)+ "    Green: " + L9(2)+" = "+B→R(L9(2))+
//                  CHAR(10)+ "    Blue:    "+L9(3)+" = "+B→R(L9(3)) );                  
        END; //Wait(-1)=210; Choose=490

St:="Error at trace "+TRC;
          MSGBOX(St);
          MSGBOX("You may need to recompile to clear the error");
      END;  //EndCase
    END;  //END IFERR
    int2byt(Sel);
    IF SIZE(L9) == 3 THEN
      MSGBOX( "RGB Color Code: " + Sel +
                    CHAR(10)+ "    Red:    "+ L9(1)+" = "+B→R(L9(1))+
                    CHAR(10)+ "    Green: " + L9(2)+" = "+B→R(L9(2))+
                    CHAR(10)+ "    Blue:    "+L9(3)+" = "+B→R(L9(3)) );
    ELSE
       MSGBOX( CHAR(10)+ "RGB Color Code: " + Sel + CHAR(10)+" ");
    END;
  RETURN Sel;
END;
// ======================================================= END MAinline ===========================================================================​====

// ====================================================== BEGIN SUBROUTINES ===========================================================================​

Touch()
BEGIN
  TRC:=300;
  Dwfg:=1;                                                                    // Draw rectangles next scan if Dwfg <> 0

CASE
    // If upper buttons touch 
    IF Wt(3)<21 THEN
      // If not ref or history or selection,  
      IF Wt(2)<140 THEN
        Px:=7+(Wt(2)<60);                                                        // touches along top row change Px to 7 or 8.
        //Go to fine mode by touching one of three upper right bars
      ELSE
        TRC:=320;                                                                // Going to Fine mode
        IF Wt(2)>260 THEN Sel:=Hst;END;                                          // history color if X>260
        IF Wt(2)<200 THEN Sel:=Ref;END;                                          // reference color if X<200
        Px:=2;Fine:=1;Gfg:=0;dC:=dC0;
        Xln:=M10(2,2);Yln:=M10(3,2);
        dX:=3*(Xln+1)+Gp;
        Xoff:=0;Yoff:=0;ColorBase;                                               // no false cursor erase;get colorbase
      END;  //EndIF Wt(2)<140
    END;  //EndIF Wt(3)<19

// touch on fine mode the slide bars 
  IF Wt(3)>(Ymx+5) THEN
    CASE
    // touch in delta Color bar
      IF Wt(2)<(Xmn+3*Xln) THEN
        IF Wt(2)<.5*(Xmn+3*Xln) THEN
          dC:=dC-8*(dC>8);                                                       // left of left; decrease dC
        ELSE
          dC:=dC+8*(dC<#60h);                                                    // right of left; increase dC
        END  ;//EndIf LofL
        ColorBase;
      END;  //EndIf Wt(2) left

//mid;  touch in "Gn" color bar 
      IF Wt(2)<(Xmx-3*Xln-1) THEN
        Xoff:=Xcur;Yoff:=Ycur;                                                  // in case a stale cursor needs death
        IF Wt(2)<.5*(Xmn+Xmx-1) THEN                                            // If left of mid;
          Xcur:=Xcur-dX;                                                        // left of mid; reduce Gn
          Dwfg:=0;Gfg:=0;                                                       // next scan cursor maintenance;reset GyScl flg
          IF Xcur<Xmn THEN
            GBas:=GBas-dC*((GBas-dC)>=0);
            Xcur:=Xcur+dX;Dwfg:=1;                                              // gotta draw it after all
          END;                                                                  // EndIf Xcur<Xmn 
          //meaning we are right of mid and need to increase "Green" 
        ELSE
        CASE
        IF Xcur<X0 THEN
          Xcur:=Xcur+dX;Dwfg:=0;
        END;                                            // next scan cursor maintenance
        IF (GBas+3*dC)<256 THEN
          GBas:=GBas+dC;END;
        END;  //EndCase
      END;  //EndIf LofM   
    END;  //EndIf Wt(2) mid

//Wt(2) right;   touch in Brightness bar
      IF NOT Gfg THEN Hst:=Sel;END;                                            // Sel->Hst when first mod GyScale
      Gfg:=Gfg-1+2*(Wt(2)>(.5*(320+Xmx-3*Xln)));                               // increase or decrease GyScl flag
      Intensity;                                                               // apply the intesity factor to Sel
    END;  //EndCase
  END;  //EndIf Wt(3)>(Ymx+5);  End slide bar touches

// Default is a touch in the palette area
    Xoff:=Xcur;Yoff:=Ycur;Dwfg:=0;                                             // Next scan cursor maintenance only
    Xcur:=Wt(2);Ycur:=Wt(3);Gfg:=0;                                            // new cursor loctn; GraySclFg off 
    Cursr;                                                                    // lock cursor to rectangle center
    Xcur:=Xcur-dX*(Px==4)*(Xcur>(Xmn+2*dX))*(Ycur>(Ymn+dY));                   // 5 slice display always a pain
    Hst:=Sel;                                                                  // auto save selection if you touch the palette
  END;  //EndCase
END;  //Touch
// =============================================== END Touch Subroutine =========================================================

//Keypress Subroutine
Keypress()
BEGIN
  TRC:=400;
  Xoff:=Xcur;Yoff:=Ycur;                                                      //save cursor loc to over paint if required
  Gfg:=Gfg*((Wt==11)+(Wt==13)+(Wt==45)+(Wt==50));                             // Gfg reset unless deltaC keys or change brightness key.

CASE
    IF Wt==-1 THEN END;                                                        // Do Nothing if Timeout (or Shift Key?41)
    IF Wt==2 THEN a:=Ycur-Yln;                                                 // Cursor Up
      If a>Ymn THEN
        Ycur:=a;Cursr;Dwfg:=0;                                                  // Next scan cursor maintenance
      ELSE RBas:=RBas-Fine*dC*((RBas-dC)>=0);
      END;
    END;  //EndIf Wt==2

IF Wt==7 THEN a:=Xcur-Xln;                                                 // Cursor Left
      If a>Xmn THEN
        Xcur:=a;Cursr;Dwfg:=0;                                                  // Next scan cursor maintenance
      ELSE BBas:=BBas-Fine*dC*((BBas-dC)>=0);
      END;
    END;  //EndIf Wt==7

IF Wt==8 THEN a:=Xcur+Xln;                                                 // Cursor Right
      IF (a<Xmx)*((Ycur<(Ymn+dY))+(Bs<>5))+(a<(Xmn+2*dX)) THEN
        Xcur:=a;Cursr;Dwfg:=0;                                                //Next scan cursor maintenance
     ELSE BBas:=BBas+Fine*dC*((BBas+3*dC)<=#F8h);
     END; //EndIf (a<Xmx)*...
   END;  //EndIf Wt==8

IF Wt==12 THEN a:=Ycur+Yln;                                                 // Cursor Down
     IF (a<Ymx)*((Xcur<(Xmn+2*dX))+(Bs<>5))+(a<(Ymn+dY)) THEN
       Ycur:=a;Cursr;Dwfg:=0;                                                 // Next scan cursor maintenance
     ELSE RBas:=RBas+Fine*dC*((RBas+3*dC)<=#F8h);
     END;  //EndIf (a<Ymx)
   END;  //EndIf Wt==12

// "-" Key decrease dC
   IF Fine*(Wt==45) THEN
     dC:=dC-8*(dC>8);ColorBase;
   END;  //EndIf Wt==12

// "+" key increase dC 
   IF Fine*(Wt==50) THEN
     dC:=dC+8*(dC<#60h);ColorBase;
   END;  //EndIf Wt==13

//Menu key incr, Num decr GryScl
  IF Fine*((Wt==11)+(Wt==13)) THEN
    IF NOT Gfg THEN Hst:=Sel;END;                                             // Sel->Hst when first mod Gray Scl
    Gfg:=Gfg+2*(Wt==13)-1;                                                    // increase or decrease Gfg
    Intensity;                                                                // apply the intesity factor to Sel
  END;

// Plot Key decrease Gn
  IF Wt==6 THEN
    TRC:=440;
    Xcur:=Xcur-dX;Dwfg:=0;                                                    // next scan cursor maintenance
    IF Xcur<Xmn THEN
      IF Fine THEN
        Xcur:=Xcur+dX;Dwfg:=1;                                                  // gotta draw it after all
      ELSE
        Xcur:=Xcur+dX*NCl;
        Ycur:=Ycur-dY;                                                          // next scan cursor maintenance
      END;  //EndIf Fine
    END;  //EndIf Xcur<Xmn

IF Ycur<Ymn THEN
      Xcur:=Xcur-dX*(NCl-1);
      Ycur:=Ycur+dY;                                                           // next scan cursor maintenance
    END;
  END;  //EndIf Wt==6

// View Key increase Gn
  IF Wt==9 THEN
    TRC:=450;
    IF Fine THEN
      CASE
        IF Xcur<X0 THEN
          Xcur:=Xcur+dX;Dwfg:=0;
        END;                                            // next scan cursor maintenance
        IF (GBas+3*dC)<256 THEN GBas:=GBas+dC;END;
        END;  //EndCase
    ELSE
      Dwfg:=0;                                                                // next scan cursor maintenance
      IF (Xcur<X0)+(Ycur<Y0) THEN
        Xcur:=Xcur+dX;
        IF Xcur>Xmx THEN
          Xcur:=Xcur-dX*NCl;Ycur:=Ycur+dY;
        END;  //EndIf Xcur>
      END;  //EndIf Xcur<
    END;  //EndIf Fine
  END;  //EndIf Wt=9

IF Wt==3 THEN Help;END;                                                    // Help -> Help Screen
  IF (Wt=4)+(Wt==30) THEN Px:=11;END;                                        // End program if Esc or Enter

// any other key, go to a RGB entry choose box
  TRC:=490;
  Hst:=Sel;Gfg:=0;                                                            // reset Grey Scale flag when Hst modified
  Sel:=B→R(Sel);                                                              // allow real or integer input after 6030 firmware update

INPUT(Sel,"Enter Color Selection",  "Sel= ","Enter 0-#FFFFFFh or 0-16,777,215(decimal)");

TRC:=491;
  If Fine THEN
    ColorBase;                                                                 // ColorBase only if Fine
  ELSE
    Sel:=Decomp(Sel);                                                          // ColorBase could cause error so don't
    Xcur:=0;Ycur:=0;                                                           // Need this in case of coarse mode
  END;  //EndIf Fine

DRAWMENU(8,27,64,125,216,729);                                              // "CHOOSE" wiped out our button menu
  END;  //EndCase
END;  //Keypress
// ================================================== END Keypress Subroutine ==================================================================

//Button Subroutine
// For touches of "buttons" at bottom of screen
Button()
BEGIN
  TRC:=500;
  //toward eliminating false Button detections
  IF Wt(3)>218 THEN
    Px:=1+IP(Wt(2)/53);                                                         // touches below 218 line are menu touches
    IF Fine THEN dC0:=dC;END;                                                   // save for next entry to Fine Mode
    Xcur:=0;Ycur:=0;Xoff:=0;Yoff:=0;
    Fine:=0; RBas:=0;GBas:=0;BBas:=0;
  END;  //EndIf Wt(3)>218
END;  //Button
//  ========================================================= End Button Subroutine =============================================================

//Drag Subroutine
//
//First entry should be Wt= current touch and Wta= 0or7 touch
//and Dfg=1.
Drag()
BEGIN
  TRC:=600;
  IF (Dfg==0)+(Wt(1)<>1) THEN Dfg:=0;RETURN;END;                               // usually won't happen; punt
  TRC:=605;
  // 1 if first time through subroutine
  // 2 if reference or anything left of it 
  // 3 if selection, 
  // 4 if history,
  // 5 if with color slices
  // 6 if lower left screen (dC)
  // 7 if lower mid screen "Gn"
  // 8 if lower right (gray scale) 
  // Dfg >99 if incoherent Flick;
  IF Dfg==1 THEN                                                              
    Dfg:=2+(Wta(3)<25)*((Wta(2)>199)+(Wta(2)>259))+3*(Wta(3)>24)*(Wta(3)<(Ymx+5))+
    (Wta(3)>=(Ymx+5))*(4+(Wta(2)>(Xmn+3*Xln))+(Wta(2)>(Xmx-3*Xln-1)))+ 99*Swipe;
  END;  // touch boundaries are Xmn+3*Xln & Xmx-3*Xln-1

TRC:=610;
  // an incoherent Flick (swipe)
  IF (Dfg>99) THEN
    WHILE Wt(1)==1 DO
      IF TYPE(Wt)<>6 THEN Wt:={2};END;  //shouldn't happen... but
    END;//WEnd
    Dfg:=0;RETURN;
  END;  //EndIf Dfg>99

TRC:=620;
  // drag sel>ref, sel>hst, hst>ref, ref>hst
  IF Dfg<5 THEN
    Drgx:=(Wt(2)-Wta(2))>0;
    // any drag left from Sel ->Ref
    IF (Dfg==3)*(NOT Drgx) THEN
      Ref:=Sel;
    END;

//any drag right from Sel ->Hst 
    IF (Dfg==3)*Drgx THEN
      Hst:=Sel;Gfg:=0;
    END;                                                     // reset Grey Scale flag when Hst modified

// any drag from Ref ->Hst 
    IF Dfg==2 THEN                                                            
      Hst:=Ref;Gfg:=0;
    END;                                                     // reset Grey Scale flag when Hst modified

//any drag from Hst ->Ref 
    IF Dfg==4 THEN
      Ref:=Hst;
    END;

//    Wait for finger lift 
    While Wt(1)==1 DO
    END;  //WEnd

Dfg:=0;Dwfg:=0;RETURN;                                                    // Ref, Sel, Hst drag complete
  END;  //Dfg<5

TRC:=640;
  Gfg:=Gfg*((Dfg==6)+(Dfg==8));                                              // Reset Gfg unless dC or intsty drag
  IF Swipe THEN
    Dfg:=Dfg+10;                                                              // flag swipes by Dfg>10
  ELSE
    Drgx:=Wt(2)-Wta(2);                                                       // Dragx = change since last saved x
    Drgy:=Wt(3)-Wta(3);                                                       // Dragy ditto
  END;  //EndIf Swipe

TRC:=650;
  //    Dragging initialized in palette
  IF Fine*(Dfg==5) THEN
    //    X scan gain less than Y because 
    IF Drgx<-.6*dC THEN
      BBas:=BBas-dC*((BBas-dC)>=0);                                            //palette area is broad & short.
      Wta(2):=Wta(2)+Drgx;
    END;

// seat of the pants scale factors
    IF Drgx>.6*dC THEN
      BBas:=BBas+dC*((BBas+3*dC)<256);
    END;
    IF Drgy<-.2*dC THEN
      RBas:=RBas-dC*((RBas-dC)>=0);
      Wta(3):=Wta(3)+Drgy;
    END;
    IF Drgy>.2*dC THEN
      RBas:=RBas+dC*((RBas+3*dC)<256);
      Wta(3):=Wta(3)+Drgy;
    END;
    RETURN;
  END;  //Dfg 5

TRC:=660;
  // Dragging initialized in "Gn" bar
  IF Fine*(Dfg==7) THEN
    IF Drgx<-.2*dC THEN
    END;
    IF Drgx>.2*dC THEN
      GBas:=GBas+dC*((GBas+3*dC)<256);
    END;
    RETURN;
  END;  //Dfg 7

TRC:=665;//  This section scales down dC, Brightness drags
  //Must move 5 pixels to modify
  WHILE (Dfg<10)*(ABS(Drgx)<5) DO
    Wt:=WAIT(-1);Dfg:=Dfg*(Wt(1)==1);                                         // dC or Brightness factor
    MOUSE;
    IF NOT Dfg THEN RETURN;END;                                               // get out of town if not drag
    Swipe;                                                                    // check for swipe
    IF Swx THEN                                                               // is it a horizontal swipe?
      Dfg:=Dfg+10;                                                             // if so idicate by Dfg in teens
    ELSE
      Drgx:=Wt(2)-Wta(2);                                                      // Drgy not a concern here
    END;  //EndIf Wt(2)>319
  END;  //WEnd

TRC:=680;
  // Dragging initialized in dC bar
  IF Fine*(Dfg==6) THEN
    dC:=dC-8*(dC>8)*(Drgx<0)+8*(dC<#60h)*(Drgx>0);
    ColorBase;
    RECT_P(50,24,100,34);
    TEXTOUT_P(SETBASE(dC,4),50,24,1);
    WAIT(.1);                                                                 // more flicker elimination than text visibility
    RETURN;
  END;  //Dfg 6

TRC:=690;
  // also Gray Scale Flick                                                   // Dragging initialized in Gray Scale Bar
  IF Fine*((Dfg==8)+(Dfg==18)) THEN
    IF NOT Gfg THEN Hst:=Sel;END;                                             //Sel->Hst when first mod Gray Scale
    // Adust Gfg up down by one
    REPEAT
      Gfg:=Gfg+(Drgx>0)-(Drgx<0);                                              // If flick, skip by powers of 2
    UNTIL (Dfg==8)+((Gfg MOD4)==0);
    RECT_P(250,24,319,34);                                                    // Blank a high visibility
    TEXTOUT_P(ROUND(2^(Gfg/4),5), 250,24,1);                                  // area and print GrySl Factor  
    Intensity;                                                                // apply the intesity factor to Sel
    WAIT(.1);                                                                 // wait a little so you can see the print
    RETURN;
  END;//Dfg 8

//Fall though if a swipe was detected. Swipe directions are
  //preserved in Swx and Swy. Dfg is now 15 Palette,16 dC,
  //17 "Gn". 18 Gray Scale is handled above, same as Dfg=8.
  TRC:=700;
  //palette flick left
  IF Fine*(Dfg==15)*(Swx<0) THEN
    BBas:=0;
  END;

//palette flick right
  IF Fine*(Dfg==15)*(Swx>0) THEN
    BBas:=#F8h-2*dC;
  END;

//palette flick up
  IF Fine*(Dfg==15)*(Swy<0) THEN
    RBas:=0;
  END;

//palette flick down
  IF Fine*(Dfg==15)*(Swy>0) THEN
    RBas:=#F8h-2*dC;
  END;

//"Gn" flick left
  IF Fine*(Dfg==17)*(Swx<0) THEN
    GBas:=0;
  END;

//"Gn" flick right
  IF Fine*(Dfg==17)*(Swx>0) THEN
    GBas:=#F8h-2*dC;
  END;

IF Fine*Swx*(Dfg==16) THEN
    dC:=8+#58h*(Swx>0);ColorBase;
  END;  //dC flick L=1, R=40h
  //as of firmware 6030, we will get no {2} to signify completion
  Dfg:=0; 
  END;  //Drag
//  ========================================================  END Drag Subroutine  ============================================================

//Stretch Subroutine
//
//Expand or contract color via dC (delta Color)
//Alternate to pressing "-" and "+" keys
//Honestly this is fairly useless and should probably be
//neutered like Rotate.
Stretch()
BEGIN
  TRC:=800;
  Sfg:=(Wt(1)==5);                                                              // Should stay Wt(1)=5 until fingers lifted
  IF NOT(Sfg*Fine) THEN RETURN;END;
  Drgy:=Drgx;                                                                   // save previous dC factor at Drgy
  REPEAT
    // Are we still stretching?
    IF Wt(1)==5 THEN
      Drgx:=IP((Wt(4)+Wt(5))/25);                                                 // simple but adequate here
    ELSE Sfg:=0;RETURN;
    END;                                                      // get out of here if not still stretching
  UNTIL Drgx<>Drgy;  

dC:=dC0+8*Drgx;                                                               // increase or decrease dC by x8 multiple
  dC:=8*(dC<8)+dC*((dC>=8)*(dC<=#60h)) +#60h*(dC>#60h);                         // stay within dC limits
  RECT_P(50,24,100,34);                                                         // print dC where you can see it
  TEXTOUT_P(SETBASE(dC,4),50,24,1);

ColorBase;                                                                    // keeps color selection coherent;
  WAIT(.1);                                                                     // for text visibilty and flicker reduction
END;  //Stretch
//  =========================================================== END Stretch Subroutine ============================================================

//Rotate Subroutine (Does nothing
// Rotate sensed but it does nothing
Rot()
BEGIN
  TRC:=890;
  WHILE Wt(1)==6 DO
  END;                                                      // do nothing if rotate
  Rfg:=0;
END;  //Rot
// ================================================================ End Rotate Subroutine ==========================================================

//Decomp Subroutine
Decomp(a)
BEGIN
  TRC:=900;
  a:=BITAND(a,#F8F8F8h);
  Rd1:=IP(a/65536);Gn1:=a MOD 65536;                                             // decompose color to Rd,Gn,Bu
  Bu1:=Gn1 MOD 256;Gn1:=IP(Gn1/256);
  Ch:=#FFFFFFh*((Rd1+9*Gn1+Bu1)<1683);                                           // white to black switch point
  RETURN(SETBASE(a,4));                                                          // return in hex with 3 LSBs stripped
END; 
// =========================================================== END Decomp Subroutine ===============================================================

//ColorBase Subroutine
// Set color base entering or adjusting fine mode
ColorBase()
// In course mode, the color bases are zero
BEGIN
  TRC:=1000;
  Xcur:=162;Ycur:=106;
  Sel:=Decomp(Sel);                                                              // decompose sel to Rd,Gn,Bu with 3 LSBs stripped
  Csl:={0,0,0};                                                                  // This section accounts for RG:B permutations
  Csl(1):=Rd1;Csl(2):=Gn1;Csl(3):=Bu1;
  Rd:=Csl(Csel(1));Gn:=Csl(Csel(2));
  Bu:=Csl(Csel(3));
  RBas:=Rd-dC;GBas:=Gn-dC;BBas:=Bu-dC;
  WHILE RBas<0 DO
    RBas:=RBas+dC;Ycur:=Ycur-Yln;
  END;
  WHILE BBas<0 DO
    BBas:=BBas+dC;Xcur:=Xcur-Xln;
  END;
  WHILE GBas<0 DO
    GBas:=GBas+dC;Xcur:=Xcur-dX;
  END;
  WHILE (RBas+2*dC)>#F8h DO
    RBas:=RBas-dC;Ycur:=Ycur+Yln;
  END;
  WHILE (BBas+2*dC)>#F8h DO
    BBas:=BBas-dC;Xcur:=Xcur+Xln;
  END;
  WHILE (GBas+2*dC)>#F8h DO
    GBas:=GBas-dC;Xcur:=Xcur+dX;
  END;
END;  //ColorBase
//  =============================================================== END Colorbase Subroutine =================================================

//Intensity Subroutine
// apply Brighness changes to Sel
Intensity()
BEGIN
  TRC:=1100;
  Decomp(Hst);a:=2^(Gfg/4);
  Rd:=a*Rd1*((a*Rd1)<256)+255*(a*Rd1>=256);                                       // err if Rd,Gn,Bu>256
  Gn:=a*Gn1*((a*Gn1)<256)+255*(a*Gn1>=256);
  Bu:=a*Bu1*((a*Bu1)<256)+255*(a*Bu1>=256);
  Sel:=RGB(Rd,Gn,Bu);
  ColorBase;
END;  //Intensity
//  =============================================================== END Intensity Subroutine =================================================

//Outlines Subroutine
// Check for Gray, Main27, Main8 conditions
Outlines(X,Y)
// while drawing palette and outline
BEGIN
  TRC:=1200;
  CASE
    IF (OL==4) THEN
    //  Gray outlines if OL = 4
    IF (Rd==Gn)*(Rd==Bu)  THEN
      RECT_P(G1,X,Y,X+Xln,Y+Yln,
      Ch,#80000000h);
    END;  //EndIf Rd...
  END;  //EndIf OL=4

// main 27 oultines if OL=3 
  IF OL==3 THEN
    IF ((Rd==0)+(Rd==#80h)+(Rd==#F8h))*((Gn==0)+(Gn==#80h)+(Gn==#F8h))*((Bu==0)+(B​u==#80h)+(Bu==#F8h)) THEN
      Ch,#80000000h);
    END;  //EndIf Rd...
  END;  //EndIf OL=3
  // main 8 oultines if OL=2
    IF ((Rd==0)+(Rd==#F8h))* ((Gn==0)+(Gn==#F8h))*((Bu==0)+(Bu==#F8h)) THEN
      Ch,#80000000h);
    END;  //EndIf Rd...
  END;  //End Case
END;  //Outlines
//  =============================================================== END Outlines Subroutine =================================================

//Cursor Subroutine
Cursr()
// Lock Xcur, Ycur to rectangle centers
BEGIN
  TRC:=1300;                                                                     // Row,Col(Xcur,Ycur)->Rw,Cl
  Cl:=IP((Xcur-Xmn)/dX);a:=Xmn+dX*Cl;                                            // R,G,B(Xcur,Ycur)->RR,GG,BB
  BB:=IP((Xcur-a)/(Xln+1));                                                      // RR,GG,BB saved for transpose outline
  a:=a+(Xln+1)*BB;
  Rw:=IP((Ycur-Ymn)/dY);b:=Ymn+dY*Rw;
  RR:=IP((Ycur-b)/(Yln+1));
  b:=b+(Yln+1)*RR;
  Xcur:=a+.5*Xln;Ycur:=b+.5*Yln;
  GG:=1+Rw*NCl+Cl;                                                               // compute GG
  GG:=GG*(GG<=Bs)+Bs*(GG>Bs);                                                    //GG may be greater than 5 case Bs=5
  GG:=GG-1;                                                                      // RR,BB,GG vary from 0 to (Bs-1)
END;  //Cursr
//  =============================================================== END Cursr Subroutine =================================================

//Swipe Subroutine
Swipe()
BEGIN
  TRC:=1400;
  Swx:=(Wt(2)>319)-(Wt(2)<0);
  Swy:=(Wt(3)>239)-(Wt(3)<0);
  Swfg:=Swx OR Swy;
  Return(Swfg);
END;  //Swipe
//  =============================================================== END Swipe Subroutine =================================================

//Help Subroutine
Help()
BEGIN
  TRC:=1500;
  SUBGROB(G0,G2);RECT;//Grid(X,1,A);
  BLIT_P(80,60,239,179,G2);
  a:=#FFFFFFh;
  LOCAL L10:={80,60,239,60,80,70,239,70,
              80+.5*Xmx,109,244,109,239,65,250,54,
              230,60,254,40};
  TRC:=1510;
  LOCAL L11:={"Touch Buttons to enter",106,186,
              "Coarse Mode Displaying",106,196,
              "8,27,64,125,216,729 Colors",106,206,
              "Palette Area:",245,105,
              "Touch to place",245,115,
              "cursor.",245,125,
              "Up, Dwn, Lft, Rt,",245,135,
              "Plot, View keys",245,145,  
              "move the cursor.",245,155,
              "The cursor",245,165,
              "color fills",245,175,
              "the Selection",245,185,
              "touch/slide",245,195,
              "bar above.",245,205,
              "Touch Ref, Sel,",250,50,
              "or Hst to enter",250,60,
              "Fine Mode at",250,70,
              "respective",250,80,
              "selection.",250,90,
              "Touch to",10,46,
              "sequence",10,56,
              "through",10,66,
              "six possible",10,76,
              "X,Y,Z Axis",10,86,
              "color",10,96,
              "assignments",10,106,
              "Touch to sequence",10,10,
              "through outlines of",10,20,
              "interesting colors",10,30,
              "Reference:",123,15,
              "Global Var Ref",123,25,
              "Slide to Hist",123,35,
              "Selection:",192,15,
              "Returned Val",192,25,
              "Slide to Ref",192,35,
              "or to Hist",192,45,
              "History:",255,15,
              "Auto from Sel",255,25,
              "Slide to Ref",255,35};
  TRC:=1520;
  RECT_P(80+.5*Xmn,60+.5*Ymn,80+.5*Xmx,60+.5*Ymx,0,#80000000h);

IF Fine THEN
    TEXTOUT_P("Fine",108,0,2);
    L10:=CONCAT(L10,68,139,80,151,59,139,68,139);  
    L11:=CONCAT(L11,"Fine Mode",10,135, "Drags, Swipes,",10,145,"and Left/Right",10,155,
                    "Touches:",10,165, "Delta Color",10,175);                                                          //Concat / append limited to 16 items. why?
    L11:=CONCAT(L11,"Z-Axis Color",10,185, "Brightness",10,195);
  ELSE
    TEXTOUT_P("Coarse",93,0,2);
    L10:=CONCAT(L10,64,139,85,139);
    L11:=CONCAT(L11,"Pallete Area",10,135, "Drags and",10,145,"Swipes",10,155,
                    "Inactive in",10,165, "Coarse Mode",10,175);
  END;  //EndIf Fine
  TEXTOUT_P("Mode Overview",133,0,2);
  TRC:=1530;
  FOR b FROM 1 TO SIZE(L10) STEP 4 DO
    LINE_P(L10(b),L10(b+1),L10(b+2),L10(b+3));
  END;  //next b

TRC:=1540;
  FOR b FROM 1 TO SIZE(L11) STEP 3 DO
    TEXTOUT_P(L11(b),L11(b+1),L11(b+2),1);
  END; //next b

TRC:=1550;
  L10:={};L11:={};
  //DRAWMENU("","Keys","Outline","More","","");
  //TEXTOUT_P("General",0,222,3,a);
  DRAWMENU("");RECT_P(0,220,264,239);
//  TEXTOUT_P(Rev,2,225,2);
  TEXTOUT_P("RunAway",268,225,2,a);
  WAIT(-1);MOUSE;
  BLIT_P(G2);                                                                       // Restore ColorX display
END;  //End Help
// ============================================================ END Help Subroutine ===================================================================

//  =======================================
//                 int2byt
//                01/22/2017
//                  -drd-
//  Input:  Integer
//  Output: List of bytes in L9
//  =======================================

int2byt(n)
BEGIN
  n:=R→B(n);L9:={};
  FOR I FROM  IP(16 NTHROOT n) DOWNTO 0 DO
    L9(0):=BITSR(n,I*8) AND #FF;
  END;
  RETURN L9;
END;
// ======================================================== END int2byt ===========================================================================​=======
09-12-2017, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 04:34 PM by StephenG1CMZ.)
Regarding discovering the exact screen coordinates, you might have found this pdf useful:

http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-478...ht=top+bar

Stephen Lewkowicz (G1CMZ)
https://my.numworks.com/python/steveg1cmz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Thank you so much guys....both these are very useful.
-Donald

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)