New OSX3 and PWRX images for 41CL - what's new Angel ?
05-02-2017, 09:00 PM
New OSX3 and PWRX images for 41CL - what's new Angel ?
Lot of image updates for the 41CL today. Some new roms and more.

Also updates to two (of my) staples: OSX3 and PWRX. What's new here Angel ? bug fixes or new goodies ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2017, 11:31 AM
RE: New OSX3 and PWRX images for 41CL - what's new Angel ?
(05-02-2017 09:00 PM)Gene Wrote:  Lot of image updates for the 41CL today. Some new roms and more.

Also updates to two (of my) staples: OSX3 and PWRX. What's new here Angel ? bug fixes or new goodies ?

Not quite sure Gene, these haven't been updated - but the Dare2Compare (Total_Rekall) has, as described in the Auto-Complete thread

Also the Path-finding in Metro networks has maps for Madrid and London available.
05-03-2017, 03:11 PM
1) For OSX3, two of the 4 pages of the rom have updates as of 3/2017. Monte just got the images a couple of days ago, so let me just ask what the **last** changes made to OSX3 banks 1 and 3 did. :-)

http://www.systemyde.com/pdf/mem_ref.pdf

2) PWRX has updates from 8/2016, but these images were only updated in the 41CL memory reference this week.

Just curious as always. Bug fixes or new goodies? Keep up the good work!
05-03-2017, 03:37 PM
We just did a re-sync of all the ROM files (those I created) in preparation for the CL Update project; so I think this is Monte's update log entry. Not really anything new, just polishing touches...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)