Request for next firmware [10637]
03-14-2017, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2017 01:01 PM by Carlos295pz.)
Request for next firmware [10637]
Variables:
  • Applications // Return list of all calculator applications, current app.
  • HFonts // Returns system font size.

Functions:
  • STARTVIEW (-10) // Start View [-1 does not distinguish between Start and CAS]
  • STARTVIEW (-11) // CAS View
    [For correct handling of redefined Apps, pressing HOME and CAS keys]
    Views redefined by application program:
  • STARTVIEW (8) // Symbolic view redefined (Symb BEGIN END)
  • STARTVIEW (9) // Graphic view redefined (Plot BEGIN END)
  • STARTVIEW (10) // Numeric view redefined (Num BEBIN END)
  • STARTVIEW (11) // Setup Symbolic view redefined (SymbSetup BEBIN END)
    [This can be achieved with nesting, but it would be beneficial to be able to access without resorting to this.]

Viga C | TD | FB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Request for next firmware [10637]
(03-14-2017 12:59 PM)Carlos295pz Wrote:  Functions:
  • STARTVIEW (-10) // Start View [-1 does not distinguish between Start and CAS]
  • STARTVIEW (-11) // CAS View
    [For correct handling of redefined Apps, pressing HOME and CAS keys]

I think it would be better to have a function that tells the program/app what the current view is (Home vs CAS) but I am not sure how any program would make use of being able to set the view. Any running program would not be able to interact directly with either Home or CAS view (in particular with respect to obtaining user input). Could you share what your ideas are for with respect to STARTVIEW(-10) and STARTVIEW(-11)? How enabling these two instances be used?

Quote:
    Views redefined by application program:
  • STARTVIEW (8) // Symbolic view redefined (Symb BEGIN END)
  • STARTVIEW (9) // Graphic view redefined (Plot BEGIN END)
  • STARTVIEW (10) // Numeric view redefined (Num BEBIN END)
  • STARTVIEW (11) // Setup Symbolic view redefined (SymbSetup BEBIN END)
    [This can be achieved with nesting, but it would be beneficial to be able to access without resorting to this.]

Since you have presumably redefined those keys, you can simply call the functions themselves. That's all that STARTVIEW would effectively do anyway. So instead of STARTVIEW(8), simply call the Symb() function that you have redefined.

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
Find all posts by this user
03-14-2017, 02:58 PM
(03-14-2017 01:29 PM)Han Wrote:  I think it would be better to have a function that tells the program/app what the current view is (Home vs CAS) but I am not sure how any program would make use of being able to set the view. Any running program would not be able to interact directly with either Home or CAS view (in particular with respect to obtaining user input). Could you share what your ideas are for with respect to STARTVIEW(-10) and STARTVIEW(-11)? How enabling these two instances be used?

The need arises when working with Applications, for example that being in Plot in Graph3D you can go to Home or CAS with the keys, this in order to program a correct flow of operation of an App.

(03-14-2017 01:29 PM)Han Wrote:  Since you have presumably redefined those keys, you can simply call the functions themselves. That's all that STARTVIEW would effectively do anyway. So instead of STARTVIEW(8), simply call the Symb() function that you have redefined.

Exactly, this is nesting, but if it is not well controlled, it could generate enough rubbish variables, using a STARTVIEW would allow you to completely exit the main function

Viga C | TD | FB
04-11-2017, 12:58 AM
When sending files to Apps using the Connectivity Kit, I would like the program to save the last visited route.
Also, allow the individual extraction of files by drag, since the current forms are not very clean methods, when adding files also allows to select multiple files and that to the Accept, display a separate progress bar to monitor the failure to send some file.

I'm currently devoting myself to creating applications that use lightweight files.

Viga C | TD | FB
04-11-2017, 09:27 PM
When editing a program in the Connectivity Kit, saving should cause the calc to open the program and 'check' the syntax automatically.

Doing this manually each time gets a bit tedious.
04-13-2017, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2017 01:00 PM by toml_12953.)
(03-14-2017 12:59 PM)Carlos295pz Wrote:  Variables:
  • HFonts // Returns system font size.

I'd like to be able to read and set the font size from a program, too.
HFont:=1; // For small font
HFont:=2; // For medium font
HFont:=3; // For large font

would be great.

Tom L

Tom L
Cui bono?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)