Print the German HP 50g user manual
01-15-2017, 08:11 AM
Print the German HP 50g user manual
Hello,

I would like to have the German HP 50g user manual printed, similar to the forum contribution "Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch". However, the first edition contains various errors. A corrected version is certainly not available. A corresponding PDF conversion to Word / LibreOffice / FrameMaker I have tried with different tools, unfortunately unsuccessful. Do you think there is a way to get the FrameMaker source files of the manual to correct the mistakes?

Thank you and best regards
Joerg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Print the German HP 50g user manual
If the changes you need to make are small, such as correcting word choices and numbers, it would be simple to fix the document in a PDF editing program.

If you don't have the right tools for that, I could edit it for you with some markups to show what changes you want.

Alan
01-16-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: Print the German HP 50g user manual
Hello Alan,

Thanks for your answer with the idea.

(01-15-2017 02:11 PM)striegel Wrote:  If you don't have the right tools for that, I could edit it for you with some markups to show what changes you want.

I will try to get a PDF editor. Unfortunately, there are a number of changes. I would also like to change some bad graphics.

Kind regards
Joerg

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)