HP 75 - Quick Reference Sheet
07-11-2016, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 09:25 AM by Martin Hepperle.)
HP 75 - Quick Reference Sheet
Hi,

jumping between BASIC machines like the Series 70, Series 80 and, Series 9000 can be confusing due to the sometimes subtle variations in functions and syntax. As I could not find a HP-75 QRG I created a QRS for my personal use.
See attachment.

Maybe it is also of interest for some of you. Printed two-sided on paper or thin cardboard, cut and folded into a Z-shape produces a handy reference card.

There is still some free estate which could be filled with other useful information.
I thought about adding syntax for one or two key LEX files like HPILCMDS and RIOWIO. Any other ideas?

Martin

[Edit: 12-JUL-2016: 2 typos in PDF corrected]
[Edit: 25-JUL-2016: syntax for HPILCMD LEX file added]
[Edit: 6-OCT-2016: document outsourced to
http://www.mh-aerotools.de/hp/documents/...erence.pdf]
[Edit: 6-DEC-2016: argument type error for NUM() corrected, HPILCMD parameters detailed]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: HP 75 - Quick Reference Sheet
(07-11-2016 01:00 PM)Martin Hepperle Wrote:  There is still some free estate which could be filled with other useful information.
I thought about adding syntax for one or two key LEX files like HPILCMDS and RIOWIO. Any other ideas?

Very nice Martin, thanks for sharing!!

As a mostly 71B BASIC user, I find the 75C/D and 80 series BASICs very foreign, so this QRG is very useful. I suggest also adding the IO ROM, since most serious 75 users probably use this ROM, as it's nearly required to do anything useful that involves serious HP-IL use.

--Bob Prosperi
07-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Thanks for sharing this nice QRG!

Maybe a few commands from the I/O ROM may fit into the free space ...
07-11-2016, 03:29 PM
(07-11-2016 01:51 PM)Jurgen Keller Wrote:  Thanks for sharing this nice QRG!

Maybe a few commands from the I/O ROM may fit into the free space ...

Ah yes, the I/O-ROM ... if I only had one ...

I will check how much space a complete listing of the I/O ROM commands would take. I might remove the upper half of the character table, instead.

Martin
12-02-2016, 11:48 AM
Hi Jurgen

Thank you very much for the QRG. I have tried to download it but am getting a 404 Not Found message... wonder if it would be possible for you to upload it?

Thank you!

Goncal
12-02-2016, 03:11 PM
(12-02-2016 11:48 AM)goncal Wrote:  Thank you very much for the QRG. I have tried to download it but am getting a 404 Not Found message... wonder if it would be possible for you to upload it?
Hi Goncal,

Jürgen is not responsible for this problem ... I had changed the file name ... the link above has been updated and should work now.

Martin
12-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Thanks very much Martin & I like the Roo on the front page :-).

Cheers,

Michael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)