So true !
04-13-2016, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2016 10:49 AM by ggauny@live.fr.)
So true !
Hi,
Have a look on this, it's so true !

Bill Kolb aphorisms

Some of these are SO TRUE !

I speak of a time that less than twenty years can not know .... (Charles Aznavour, really Aznavourian).

Gérard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2016, 12:22 PM
RE: So true !
(04-13-2016 10:46 AM)ggauny@live.fr Wrote:  I speak of a time that less than twenty years can not know .... (Charles Aznavour, really Aznavourian).

La Bohème, track #3: "Je vous parle d'un temps que les moins de vingt ans ne peuvent pas connaître". Number four is "Hier encore", #5, another one I like, is "Emmenez-moi". I've been listening to Charles Aznavour songs in the car, lately.
"Hier encore j'avais vingt ans...". Yes, so true... Merci for reminding me :-)
04-13-2016, 12:40 PM
Quote:No one will have as high an opinion of your programs as you.

Most programmers I know - myself included - usually look back on code they've written a few years prior, and wonder, did I actually write this shit???
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2016, 06:35 PM
Hi Gerson,
Listen too Michel Sardou : "Si les Ricains n'étaient pas là, nous serions tous en Germany..." (If the Americains were not here [in this time], we were all in *Germania *=

La Fayette, nous voilà ! Thanks to your Great Nation because we have still our !

Good night, here it is 20h31'

Thanks also to Dave for his reply.

BTW, what is this sign hight level mathematic : like "Pi" but very huge ?

Gérard.
04-13-2016, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2016 07:05 PM by ggauny@live.fr.)
HI Gerson and all Americains,

Thanks for Jazz, in history it was named Jass, but bad little boys ruber the J and then ass it is not good in this case....
Chewing gomme, and so on....

Very young in this time but I remember !!!!

Si les Ricains.....

Thanks America !

Gérard.
04-14-2016, 01:50 PM
Thank you France!

Without France I would still be speaking English! (I speak American - not English, it's vaguely related.)

Seriously, France's help in our revolution was essential to our independence. Our two countries have had a long friendship since. Thanks for putting up with us when we occasionally forget how to be gracious and thoughtful of the rest of the world.

Now, about Airbus. Would you tell them to stop kicking Boeing's butt?

Steve
In order of appearance: HP 41CV, CMT-MCGPS, HP 41CX, DM 41, DM 42
04-15-2016, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2016 07:49 PM by Jim Horn.)
The capital pi is used to represent the product of a number of terms, just as a capital sigma represents the sum of a number of terms. I can't draw them here, but sigma of k=1 to n of k means the sum of 1 through n (i.e. [n^2+n]/2). Replacing that with the capital pi means the *product* of 1 through n (i.e. n factorial).

(04-13-2016 06:35 PM)ggauny@live.fr Wrote:  BTW, what is this sign hight level mathematic : like "Pi" but very huge ?
04-18-2016, 06:20 PM
Thanks Jim.

Gérard.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)