menu line
07-27-2015, 12:34 PM
menu line
In WORD you have a Menu line with the commands. If you searched for print you went to the first command on the left. In there you can find print.

Is there any map ^which Shows me where I could find the command DEBUG. If I did not know where this command was is there any way how I could find the way to "DEBUG" by softkeys?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: menu line
It's quite logical: if you want to debug a program you go the Program menu (Shift Program) and there you have the Debug soft key.
Another way to enter the Debug mode is to insert a DEBUG; instruction which will work as a breakpoint.
07-27-2015, 01:48 PM
(07-27-2015 12:50 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote:  It's quite logical: if you want to debug a program you go the Program menu (Shift Program) and there you have the Debug soft key.
Another way to enter the Debug mode is to insert a DEBUG; instruction which will work as a breakpoint.

Wasn't logical to me - I'm still in the dark from reading this thread as to which calculator is being referred to. Is this the Prime??

Thanks,

Bill
Smithville, NJ
07-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Well, I assumed it's about the Prime, but you're right: the question may be about another calculator...
08-07-2015, 09:47 AM
I am referring to the HP50g.
sorry, I forgot to mention it.
08-07-2015, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 01:35 PM by BartDB.)
DEBUG command can be found in PRG.

If you have softkeys enabled:
Wite LeftShift PRG, then NXT twice, select RUN. you will see softkeys DBUG, SST etc.

To debug a program (assuming RPN mode):
Put the program name in quotes on the stack (put any required arguments on the stack before it), then in PRG menu select RUN then DBUG and repeatedly press SST to single step through the program.

Best regards.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)