02-17-2015, 05:43 PM
Testing Poll
Code:
We want Walter back !!!

Best regards -Ray
Find all posts by this user
02-17-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Testing Poll
Walter, if you're back and touch one of your accounts ever again, I'll report you. More than that, I'll apply for the board of moderators, eliminate your main account and keep the whole BW-Network off from this board, if that's possible. You know ... the brain.

Welcome back soon! ;-)
02-17-2015, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2015 08:50 PM by walter b.)
(02-17-2015 05:52 PM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  Walter, if you're back and touch one of your accounts ever again, ...

I've got one only. Intelligence doesn't pay on this forum.

Quote:... I'll report you. More than that, I'll apply for the board of moderators, eliminate your main account and keep the whole BW-Network ...

Ummh - what??

Quote:... off from this board, if that's possible. You know ... the brain.

Welcome back soon! ;-)

You're trying to become Tom, Dom, Don, ... aren't you?

d;-)

P.S.: I'd never participate in a poll not spelled correctly ... Confused
02-18-2015, 01:31 AM
Walter needs to come back at least long enough for me to figure out how he is offending people. So far it has been entirely cloaked in subtlety.
02-18-2015, 01:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 08:02 AM by d b.)
(02-17-2015 05:52 PM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  Walter, if you're back and touch one of your accounts ever again, I'll report you. More than that, I'll apply for the board of moderators, eliminate your main account and keep the whole BW-Network off from this board, if that's possible. You know ... the brain.

Welcome back soon! ;-)

Thomas, could you calm down please. I put this poll in the Test environment, and during writing it, no better idea as this title popped up in my mind. I did not expect this poll to be replied up on.

It is beyond all reasonable way of communicating towards other members like that.

I hereby ask you kindly, but very determined, to refrain from using replies on my threads where you attack other people on a way you do.

I AM NOT A PART OF YOUR NUCLEAR PAPER WAR WITH WALTER!

Maybe you should consider an excuse?

Just in case you are a German (guess based on your name) and if you live in Germany, your public written statement towards Walter could be a felony or worse (in German: Nötigung)

Thank you

Best regards -Ray
02-18-2015, 06:04 AM
(02-18-2015 01:32 AM)RayAtHP Wrote:  Thomas, could you calm down please.
Seems you are missing the sense of humor you expect from others.

Still, dislike this very much.
02-18-2015, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2015 11:28 AM by Sanjeev Visvanatha.)
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...-so-angry/

Quote:Communication, the scholars say, is really about taking someone else's perspective, understanding it, and responding. "Tone of voice and gesture can have a large influence on your ability to understand what someone is saying," Markman said. "The further away from face-to-face, real-time dialogue you get, the harder it is to communicate."

-- Sanjeev Visvanatha
02-19-2015, 04:22 PM
(02-17-2015 08:49 PM)walter b Wrote:  
(02-17-2015 05:52 PM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  Walter, if you're back and touch one of your accounts ever again, ...

I've got one only. Intelligence doesn't pay on this forum.

Quote:... I'll report you. More than that, I'll apply for the board of moderators, eliminate your main account and keep the whole BW-Network ...

Ummh - what??

Quote:... off from this board, if that's possible. You know ... the brain.

Welcome back soon! ;-)

You're trying to become Tom, Dom, Don, ... aren't you?

d;-)

P.S.: I'd never participate in a poll not spelled correctly ... Confused

Not true, I admire you for your intelligence.

I wish you would use your wisdom, & any patience available, more to assist members neither as knowledgeable nor as clever as yourself.
02-19-2015, 04:25 PM
(02-18-2015 01:32 AM)RayAtHP Wrote:  
(02-17-2015 05:52 PM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  Walter, if you're back and touch one of your accounts ever again, I'll report you. More than that, I'll apply for the board of moderators, eliminate your main account and keep the whole BW-Network off from this board, if that's possible. You know ... the brain.

Welcome back soon! ;-)

Thomas, could you calm down please. I put this poll in the Test environment, and during writing it, no better idea as this title popped up in my mind. I did not expect this poll to be replied up on.

It is beyond all reasonable way of communicating towards other members like that.

I hereby ask you kindly, but very determined, to refrain from using replies on my threads where you attack other people on a way you do.

I AM NOT A PART OF YOUR NUCLEAR PAPER WAR WITH WALTER!

Maybe you should consider an excuse?

Just in case you are a German (guess based on your name) and if you live in Germany, your public written statement towards Walter could be a felony or worse (in German: Nötigung)

Thank you

Are you trying to coerce people into believing felony=Nötigung?
02-19-2015, 04:54 PM
Let us all give it a rest. I'm guilty having made a real bad joke.

I think all is fine now.
02-19-2015, 08:40 PM
(02-19-2015 04:54 PM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  I'm guilty having made a real bad joke.

If you think so you may still delete it - as long as you have the right to do so.

d:-?
02-19-2015, 09:54 PM
I said no to balance positive waves
02-22-2015, 12:09 PM
Not anymore, sorry.
02-22-2015, 03:15 PM
(02-19-2015 08:40 PM)walter b Wrote:  
(02-19-2015 04:54 PM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  I'm guilty having made a real bad joke.

If you think so you may still delete it - as long as you have the right to do so.

I'm against deletions - the record should stand as a true history.
02-22-2015, 11:41 PM
(02-22-2015 03:15 PM)Gerald H Wrote:  
(02-19-2015 08:40 PM)walter b Wrote:  If you think so you may still delete it - as long as you have the right to do so.
I'm against deletions - the record should stand as a true history.
Gerald; I agree with you all the way down, 100%. Thanks for stating it so clearly. I also see nothing wrong with Thomas Radtke's post that walter had suggested he delete. Thomas merely stated what I think and have gotten in PMs; that one account per person is enough. Note that that is My Humble Opinion.

I think it's reprehensible that someone would write something disgusting or untrue just for the "fun of it" and then self delete so as not to have to be called on it. I think it is even lower to create false accounts to ditto an opinion or heap false praise on one's self, but that's just my opinion- although the forum does have a rule against that too.

Still: I have deleted a couple of threads for people, at their request, because they were past their "best by date". I see lots of self deletions for good reasons like doubled entry or that by the time they typed an answer, someone had answered better. Those just clean up the flow of the thread. They don't change history.

Again Gerald; thanks for having said in one sentence using your second or fourth language what i took much longer to agree with writing my native tongue.
02-24-2015, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 06:32 AM by d b.)
<<<Editors Note: Walters snappy little post insulting another member is better left off the board.>>>
02-25-2015, 07:08 PM
(02-22-2015 03:15 PM)Gerald H Wrote:  I'm against deletions - the record should stand as a true history.
+1

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" - Sêneca.
02-25-2015, 08:09 PM
(02-24-2015 05:50 AM)walter b Wrote:  <<<Editors Note: Walters snappy little post insulting another member is better left off the board.>>>

Oh, my most even-handed cens... ummh ... editor thinks I did insult another member. Heaven beware, I never wrote such a list as he did himself (and I never will). But as George Orwell wrote decades ago: "All animals are equal, just the pigs are more equal." I must apologize for George Orwell not having chosen a nicer animal, alas, that's literature.

d#-/

It will be no use deleting the text above - it may reappear.
02-25-2015, 08:33 PM
(02-24-2015 05:50 AM)walter b Wrote:  <<<Editors Note: Walters snappy little post insulting another member is better left off the board.>>>

To our moderators: we are all grown-ups here, no need for a babysitter.
Please reconsider this censorship: we can tolerate harsh sentences and make our mind on who to blame, but only *if* posts don't get cut out.

Thank you.

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2015, 08:43 PM
(02-25-2015 08:33 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  To our moderators: we are all grown-ups here, no need for a babysitter.
Please reconsider this censorship: we can tolerate harsh sentences and make our mind on who to blame, but only *if* posts don't get cut out.

Thank you.
Where is the LIKE button?

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" - Sêneca.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)