I can not send calculator Apps for the emulator
12-01-2014, 05:43 PM
I can not send calculator Apps for the emulator
Friends:

The Send button does not appear on the calculator in any situation. Calculator Apps I want to send to the emulator and the Send button does not appear. The kit is disconnected and I'm with the emulator connected and the calculator via PC. The firmware is updated, so the calculator, how much of the emulator.
Can anyone help?
Grateful

Davi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: I can not send calculator Apps for the emulator
(12-01-2014 05:43 PM)Davidro Wrote:  Friends:

The Send button does not appear on the calculator in any situation. Calculator Apps I want to send to the emulator and the Send button does not appear. The kit is disconnected and I'm with the emulator connected and the calculator via PC. The firmware is updated, so the calculator, how much of the emulator.
Can anyone help?
Grateful

Davi

I presume that the Send button did appear for you at one point, correct? Check to see that the calculator is "connected" to the emulator. In the emulator menu, select

Calculator > Connect To > (choose your calc)

If you don't see your calculator there, perhaps there is an issue with your USB drivers?

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
12-01-2014, 08:00 PM
(12-01-2014 05:43 PM)Davidro Wrote:  Friends:

Can anyone help?
Grateful

Davi
I'm pretty sure that unless you have the latest hardware version of the Prime, the software update won't allow the send button to be displayed. I used to have the send button on my calculator until I upgraded the firmware. This is one of the reasons I just ordered the newer calculator.

Tom L

Tom L
Cui bono?
12-02-2014, 03:49 PM
I can't send anything to the Calculator Emulator. Does not appear in the Send button calculator. In the emulator, it appears that key send as soon as I connect with the calculator and can send data to it. There is command of testicles EU can do to make sure a machine is working well, for example, the USB driver?
Made, including updates, firmware:
version of the application: 20140702v6031
operating system version: V 0.032.6030
version of the program: 201472 (6031)
the most: I received the calculator yesterday, day 1. and I doesn't seem to work well. There is a channel for warranty support you can contact?
Grateful
Davi
12-02-2014, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 06:15 PM by Tim Wessman.)
The connectivity kit is the only supported documented way for sending things back and forth with the calculator. Have you tried installing that? Then you can just drag and drop your files.

However, the SEND button disappearing on the calculator was by design because we had no way to distinguish at that time between host or device mode on the calculator and Rev A units had to have host mode disabled.

Please wait a while before calling support (at least if you are just referring to the SEND issue) and I suspect your problem will be resolved.

[EDIT]Update your calculator/connkit/virtual calc to the latest version just released and your SEND button should be back.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
12-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Friends:
Thank you very much. The problem was solved. As soon as I accessed the kit, 3 updates were made and the machine is functioning normally.
Thank You
Davi
12-02-2014, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 07:34 PM by Mark Hardman.)
(12-02-2014 03:49 PM)Davidro Wrote:  I can't send anything to the Calculator Emulator. Does not appear in the Send button calculator. In the emulator, it appears that key send as soon as I connect with the calculator and can send data to it. There is command of testicles EU can do to make sure a machine is working well, for example, the USB driver?
Made, including updates, firmware:
version of the application: 20140702v6031
operating system version: V 0.032.6030
version of the program: 201472 (6031)
the most: I received the calculator yesterday, day 1. and I doesn't seem to work well. There is a channel for warranty support you can contact?
Grateful
Davi

And here we see the dangers of using Google translate. ;-)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=211]

Ceci n'est pas une signature.
12-02-2014, 07:37 PM
(12-02-2014 07:10 PM)Mark Hardman Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 03:49 PM)Davidro Wrote:  There is command of testicles EU can do to make sure a machine is working well, for example, the USB driver?

And here we see the dangers of using Google translate. ;-)

How do you know that wasn't what he meant? :^)

Tom L
Cui bono?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)