Thread Closed 
HP 01 materials on TAS I have not seen before
08-03-2014, 06:50 PM
HP 01 materials on TAS I have not seen before
HP-01 materials on TAS

Beware, :-), the above link takes you to a TAS auction, but it is for some HP 01 materials I have not seen anywhere. Could some HP 01 expert out there check it and see if anyone has copies of this to make available as PDF ?

Apologies if this is not quite appropriate. I took the chance because I had never seen / heard of this type of material anywhere before.
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: HP 01 materials on TAS I have not seen before
(08-03-2014 06:50 PM)Gene Wrote:  HP-01 materials on TAS

Beware, :-), the above link takes you to a TAS auction, but it is for some HP 01 materials I have not seen anywhere. Could some HP 01 expert out there check it and see if anyone has copies of this to make available as PDF ?

Apologies if this is not quite appropriate. I took the chance because I had never seen / heard of this type of material anywhere before.

No apologies necessary Gene. No harm, no foul.
"Jeweler Support". Interesting.
08-04-2014, 12:44 PM
And since then, the item was re-listed, and then the re-list was "ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing"

Looks like the seller found out what it was really worth and didn't want to pay eBay fees...

--Bob Prosperi
08-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Why is the pointlessly cryptic TAS balderdash still being used? It has been years since ebay was removed as a censored term.
08-08-2014, 06:55 AM
(08-08-2014 01:51 AM)Mike Morrow Wrote:  Why is the pointlessly cryptic TAS balderdash still being used?

Maybe since it's fun? Wink Or a convention? OTOH, why do your fellow countrymen write of s..t when they obviously want to speak of shit? All a bit psychiatric, isn't it?
08-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Quote:Why do your fellow countrymen ...

Because putting obscenities in forum posts might very well get you banned, 1000 posts notwithstanding.
08-08-2014, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 02:56 PM by walter b.)
Hey, Don, I didn't start that fire ...

(Disclaimer for avoiding misunderstandings in the US of A: Look, we've TOS and TAS on this forum due to some conventions or agreements reached here many months ago. That's nothing worse than your funny conventions about some short words in your language. So, don't bother.)
08-08-2014, 03:00 PM
Well, Mike's post was about why do people continue using that TAS abbreviation which always confuses new people, and I agree, just say Ebay. Stop the confusion.

But you put an obscenity in your post, that's my problem. I know you weren't the first to ever do that, but it's always wrong, especially if we want to keep our forum civilized, which I think most of us do want. While I'm no fan of those ... masquerade words either, genuine obscenities should be avoided.
08-08-2014, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 07:08 AM by d b.)
(08-08-2014 02:48 PM)walter b Wrote:  Hey, Don, I didn't start that fire ...

No Walter, but you added wood and gasoline to it. I'm shutting this thread down. It insults my entire country, has far too much internet policing and adds nothing to the Forum.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)