rom2raw update
06-15-2019, 02:58 AM
rom2raw update
I just posted an update to the rom2raw program, for extracting user code from HP-41 ROM images. This latest version can read MOD files, so it is no longer necessary to extract the ROM images from MOD files using the MODFile program before passing them to rom2raw. It also uses Unicode in the program listings it prints (when the -l flag is used), making the listings look more like those created on the HP-82143A printer.

As before, the download is here -- scroll down to Additional Downloads.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2019, 12:40 PM
RE: rom2raw update
(06-15-2019 02:58 AM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  I just posted an update to the rom2raw program, for extracting user code from HP-41 ROM images. This latest version can read MOD files, so it is no longer necessary to extract the ROM images from MOD files using the MODFile program before passing them to rom2raw. It also uses Unicode in the program listings it prints (when the -l flag is used), making the listings look more like those created on the HP-82143A printer.

As before, the download is here -- scroll down to Additional Downloads.

Great to hear that! At the moment I stucking around with the HP41 Forth module … cause at now I have to dig depper in HP41 code to transform to the HP41 Forth module. But I‘m on the way … your help and others was very helpful. At the moment I‘m on vacation and so I‘ll coninue after my return.

Reagards Erwin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)