Help with HP brochure
05-14-2019, 11:00 PM
Help with HP brochure
Hi, all:

For article-creation purposes I need to have a look at a particular HP brochure featuring the HP-92 Financial Calculator ("Investor").

The brochure in question was a multi-page (2 pages? 4?) affair, similar to the ones for the HP-91, HP-97 and other such top-cat desktop calculators, perhaps called "Investor" or something like that, which included not only the typical pics and specifications but also (the part I'm interested in) a number of examples showing how to perform TVM calculations, produce a listing of a mortgage between two periods, etc.

The thing is, I had this brochure (English language) in the distant past but when I recently got to my HP brochure collection drawer (100+) I quickly located each and every brochure no matter how rare, except this particular one, which I sorely need to read and have been utterly unable to find despite extensive and repeated searching at home.

If one of you gentle readers would be so kind to post or send or somehow make available to me a scan of this particular HP-92 brochure I would be most grateful. I only need to read the examples so I don't need any particularly good image quality: as long as the text is unambiguously readable, even low-res black-and-white would do for that matter.

Thank you very much in advance.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2019, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019 11:46 PM by Thomas Okken.)
RE: Help with HP brochure
There's a PDF of this brochure on the MoHPC document set. Send me a PM and I'll email it to you.

UPDATE: Because of the time difference, I uploaded it to my web site and sent a PM with the link. Hope it's what you're looking for.
(92fftus.pdf and 92places.pdf)
05-15-2019, 01:37 AM
RE: Help with HP brochure
(05-14-2019 11:22 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  There's a PDF of this brochure on the MoHPC document set. Send me a PM and I'll email it to you.

PM sent.

V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)