Casio BQ-1100 Biolator
02-23-2019, 11:21 PM
Casio BQ-1100 Biolator
Definitely not HP Related!!
I’ve had a non-working Casio BQ-1100 Biolator for a few years which I’ve had for a few years. I’ve managed to get it operational again with a lot of online help from Victor Toth.
I’ve hunted high and low for an English version of the operating system - I donated its original user instructions to a Casio Museum as it was in French, German & Spanish only. Does anyone have (or an English PDF) an English version at all please.
Yes I know I can use Google Translate BUT the online PDF (I’m trying to go from French to English) is made up over scanned images so you can’t copy the French text and paste it into Google Translate so I’m having to painstakingly type the French out!

Denny Tuckerman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: Casio BQ-1100 Biolator
(02-23-2019 11:21 PM)Leviset Wrote:  Definitely not HP Related!!
I’ve had a non-working Casio BQ-1100 Biolator for a few years which I’ve had for a few years. I’ve managed to get it operational again with a lot of online help from Victor Toth.
I’ve hunted high and low for an English version of the operating system - I donated its original user instructions to a Casio Museum as it was in French, German & Spanish only. Does anyone have (or an English PDF) an English version at all please.
Yes I know I can use Google Translate BUT the online PDF (I’m trying to go from French to English) is made up over scanned images so you can’t copy the French text and paste it into Google Translate so I’m having to painstakingly type the French out!

If it's a good quality scan, any OCR software should have no problem turning it into machine-readable (and thus translatable) text.

Cambridge, UK
41CL/DM41X 12/15C/16C DM15/16 17B/II/II+ 28S 42S/DM42 32SII 48GX 50g 35s WP34S PrimeG2 WP43S/pilot
Casio, Rockwell 18R
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)