04-05-2014, 03:14 PM
HP Prime Tutorial Video: FILLPOLY
http://youtu.be/ArdXnE2b6RQ
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 08:11 AM
RE: HP Prime Tutorial Video: FILLPOLY
Thank You, Prof. Eddie,

In my humble opinion, this is a great work, very informative, I always learn from You.
As usual, I took the liberty to add this video to the Prime document index.

Cheers,
Jose

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
04-10-2014, 12:33 PM
I am looking to have some videos on the HP Prime soon. Any suggestions?
04-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Hello,

"Video on Prime"?

Could you elaborate?

cyrille
04-11-2014, 10:47 PM
(04-11-2014 05:18 PM)cyrille de brébisson Wrote:  Hello,

"Video on Prime"?

Could you elaborate?

cyrille

Cyrille - I think Eddie is looking for suggestions of topics to make additional videos to help explain PPL programming on the Prime.

One suggestion: Explain how to create a simple CAS program. Lots of folks have been asking about this, and although this has been posted (by both Joe and Han IIRC) I think new users look for these videos as a quick and easy way to learn.

The videos done so far have been very helpful; they are focused, clear and just the right length.

Thanks for these Eddie!

--Bob Prosperi
04-12-2014, 01:50 AM
(04-11-2014 05:18 PM)cyrille de brébisson Wrote:  Hello,

"Video on Prime"?

Could you elaborate?

cyrille

I am looking for suggestions on what function or feature to demonstrate. My videos will probably be short introductory videos that would that would get the user at least a working knowledge. For example, I am planning to do a video on scatter plots (hopefully before I go on vacation in a week and a half).
04-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi Eddy,

Wonderful videos. Thanks for taking time to teach us the specificities of Prime programming.

Regards,

Miguel
04-15-2014, 02:55 PM
Good work, Eddie! Thanks for your effords.
Videos can be a alternative to the written word because the spoken word generates, sometimes, an other atmosphere.
Personally I appreciate a text. Maybe it would be a good idea to write down the essence of the videos and link to that in youtube?

Ideas for Videos... hm maybe you could investigate performance issues when splitting calculations in submodules? How does the way you treat vectors affect the speed? Do similar functions differ in these terms? (think of dim vs size)
Avoidable timesinks. I know that this is not what the world needs, but interessting anyway, I think.
Structured programming. And, of course, examples, examples, examples of how the commands work, how programs are integrated and expand in the workflow with the rom functionality.

Personally I am happy for each and every piece of code and every single presentation of the commands in programs. (thinking of that a single pdf or blog collection of your work would be of enhanced usability again)

cheers

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)