HP Forums
HP Connectivity kit monospace font not being installed on MacOS - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: HP Prime (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: HP Connectivity kit monospace font not being installed on MacOS (/thread-8153.html)

HP Connectivity kit monospace font not being installed on MacOS - BruceH - 04-12-2017 10:48 PM

I have just discovered that my install of the Connectivity Kit (Build: 2016 12 8. Rev:11226) under Mac OS El Capitan (10.11.6) hadn't installed the monospace font. Doing so manually (by opening the fonts from the apps package using FontBook) has installed them and now they get used. Which has made program editing a lot nicer. :-)

I think that the Connectivity Kit has upgraded itself at least once so the fault may not lie with this version, but a previous one. Unfortunately I have no easy way of checking.

Anyway, if anyone else is using the Mac Connectivity Kit you might like to check.

RE: HP Connectivity kit monospace font not being installed on MacOS - Tim Wessman - 04-13-2017 04:54 PM

Thanks for the info. It actually isn't supposed to install the fonts to the system fonts, but use the local copies. It might be that it isn't finding the local copies due to only looking in the system location. I'll check it out.

Appreciated.