HP Forums
List and Matrix key Crash prime - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: HP Prime (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: List and Matrix key Crash prime (/thread-777.html)

List and Matrix key Crash prime - Dougggg - 02-26-2014 03:39 PM

I was using Vars to access List and Matrix and noticed the keys List and Matrix, are they suppose to display the list of list or matrix's. on my prime if I hit those keys the prime crashes and reboots, I assume thats not normal and not sure what to do

RE: List and Matrix key Crash prime - Dougggg - 02-26-2014 03:44 PM

Its ok now I switch from the Function app to Spreadsheet App and now it works normal, I guess another app problem. Apps where a good idea i guess, except for all the freaky problems/crashes. I think the prime doesnt have good memory manangement.

RE: List and Matrix key Crash prime - patrice - 02-26-2014 03:49 PM

Please describe a procedure to reproduce the crash.
I understand it crash depending on active App and/or some settings

RE: List and Matrix key Crash prime - Dougggg - 02-26-2014 06:25 PM

Thats the hard part when I get the crashes, there is usually not much in common. The past week or so I was written a couple apps to use the spreadsheet, i had a crash there but wouldnt know how to recreate. thats the hard part usually i cannot recreate. the common denominater would probably be the spreadsheet. but I havent bean using rpn anymore. I guess I mentioned memory manangement because of the arbitrary/random nature of the crashes. if I get anything moredefinative to recreate i will post

RE: List and Matrix key Crash prime - massimo - 02-26-2014 07:48 PM

I have a similar problem and I don't think it is bound to the app used. The calculator crashes when I edit a list or a matrix using the Mem key. Sometime the problem appears, sometime not. If I use the List or the Matrix key, there isn't any problem.
I wasn't able to replicate the bug. I have the same behavior with the emulator.