HP Forums
Print the German HP 50g user manual - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Print the German HP 50g user manual (/thread-7586.html)

Print the German HP 50g user manual - joeres - 01-15-2017 08:11 AM

Hello,

I would like to have the German HP 50g user manual printed, similar to the forum contribution "Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch". However, the first edition contains various errors. A corrected version is certainly not available. A corresponding PDF conversion to Word / LibreOffice / FrameMaker I have tried with different tools, unfortunately unsuccessful. Do you think there is a way to get the FrameMaker source files of the manual to correct the mistakes?

Thank you and best regards
Joerg

RE: Print the German HP 50g user manual - striegel - 01-15-2017 02:11 PM

If the changes you need to make are small, such as correcting word choices and numbers, it would be simple to fix the document in a PDF editing program.

If you don't have the right tools for that, I could edit it for you with some markups to show what changes you want.

Alan

RE: Print the German HP 50g user manual - joeres - 01-16-2017 05:05 AM

Hello Alan,

Thanks for your answer with the idea.

(01-15-2017 02:11 PM)striegel Wrote:  If you don't have the right tools for that, I could edit it for you with some markups to show what changes you want.

I will try to get a PDF editor. Unfortunately, there are a number of changes. I would also like to change some bad graphics.

Kind regards
Joerg