HP Forums
Warning level - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Not HP Calculators (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Issues and Administration (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Warning level (/thread-2878.html)

Warning level - ggauny@live.fr - 01-18-2015 07:03 PM

Hi all,
I am noted "warning level=0%".
A member suggest i post here my question that is Why ??? I am French grand father of 65 years, and some others members joined same time than me are not marked like this. Why ?

It is not an honor to be marked "warning", i am not dangerous, well i go on give my favorite subject : calendars calculations.

My first HP is HP 25 not c, in 1977, if i was dangerous all will knowed.

Good evening.

Gérard.

RE: Warning level - Katie Wasserman - 01-18-2015 08:21 PM

(01-18-2015 07:03 PM)ggauny@live.fr Wrote:  Hi all,
A member suggest i post here my question that is Why ??? I am French grand father of 65 years, and some others members joined same time than me are not marked like this. Why ?

0% is normal. Everyone is at 0% unless they do something that in the opinion of the moderators requires an increase to 20%. After that it goes to 40, 60, 80 and at 100% you're locked out completely.

RE: Warning level - d b - 01-19-2015 07:06 PM

(01-18-2015 07:03 PM)ggauny@live.fr Wrote:  Hi all,

It is not an honor to be marked "warning", i am not dangerous, well i go on give my favorite subject : calendars calculations.

My first HP is HP 25 not c, in 1977, if i was dangerous all will knowed.

Good evening.

Gérard.

You're fine, but the battery chargers on our treasured hp25 calculators ARE dangerous!