HP Forums
Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator (1.1.1) - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Software Libraries (/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: HP Prime Software Library (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator (1.1.1) (/thread-1976.html)

Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator (1.1.1) - Waverider - 08-14-2014 02:45 PM

This programs calculates Isentropic Flow Relations, Normal Shock Relations, Oblique Shock Relations, Prandtl–Meyer expansion, Fanno Flow and Rayleigh Flow for perfect gas.

[Image: CAC_PS.png]

HP Prime version by Bruno F Porto (me), Professor Henry T. Nagamatsu Laboratory of Aerothermodynamic and Hypersonics from the Institute for Advanced Studies, Brazil.

Based on the Javascript by William J. Devenport (and modified by Adam Ford to include Fanno Flow and Rayleigh Flow 7th February 2008), Department of Aerospace and Ocean Engineering, Virginia Tech.
http://www.dept.aoe.vt.edu/~devenpor/aoe3114/calc.html

Updates from 1.0 to 1.1: Added the Prandtl–Meyer expansion component!
Updates from 1.1 to 1.1.1: Corrected some minor local variables problems and the p0p0 (sub) upper limit at the Rayleigh Flow

I will soon update to add the Conical Shock Relations

RE: Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator (1.1) - Waverider - 08-14-2014 07:02 PM

Updated to 1.1.

RE: Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator (1.1) - Waverider - 08-25-2014 11:49 AM

Updated to 1.1.1

RE: Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator (1.1.1) - whydoineedone - 04-08-2016 05:02 PM

Awesome program.

I was wondering if you could do one compatible with the HP49G and HP50G?
or would you mind pointing me in the right direction to create one for those models?

Thanks!

RE: Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator (1.1.1) - Jalcubilla - 10-24-2019 10:03 PM

Hi there,
mi prime calculator shows a sintax problem when i try to run it. Do you know what could it be??
thank you

RE: Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator (1.1.1) - Jaleco - 03-14-2021 07:25 PM

This is amazing! I was just about to begin developing and app like this to replace the boring endless tables! It was a huge relief when I saw someone had already done this to HP Prime!

I'll be forever grateful!