HP Forums
New addition to Eric's HP Calculator Literature web site - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: New addition to Eric's HP Calculator Literature web site (/thread-19618.html)

New addition to Eric's HP Calculator Literature web site - Namir - 03-05-2023 09:43 PM

Eric posted, on his HP Calculator Literature, the pdf for a book titled "Numerical Analysis Demonstrations on the HP-33E" by Peter and Marie-Louise Henrici. Enjoy andother wonderful book by the late Henrici.

Click here to go to the page to download the book.

Namir

RE: New addition to Eric's HP Calculator Literature web site - PedroLeiva - 03-05-2023 10:07 PM

Thank you a lot Namir, I will practice the programs with my HP 35s, not the same as HP 33E but very similar. Pedro

RE: New addition to Eric's HP Calculator Literature web site - Eric Rechlin - 03-06-2023 03:11 AM

Not mentioned was that Namir donated the book for me to cut the binding off and scan. Thanks Namir!

RE: New addition to Eric's HP Calculator Literature web site - Namir - 03-06-2023 04:07 AM

(03-06-2023 03:11 AM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  Not mentioned was that Namir donated the book for me to cut the binding off and scan. Thanks Namir!

I am tickled pink to see the book in PDF form. Thank you Eric for the labor of love.

Namir