HP Forums
OmniBook 800CT free to a good home for shipping - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: OmniBook 800CT free to a good home for shipping (/thread-18761.html)

OmniBook 800CT free to a good home for shipping - lmamakos - 09-04-2022 08:01 PM

I have an OmniBook 800CT laptop available, mostly free to a good home. I have only the laptop available, no charger.

I had this laptop parked in a rack in a data center to be used as a serial terminal for the last 10 or 15 years. Somewhere along the way, I suspect that the disk drive failed.

It has 32MB RAM module installed (model HP F1169A) in the compartment on the bottom. When last I looked, it was having problems trying to boot, so I surmise that the disk drive is the issue, but who knows?

It's in good cosmetic condition, though there is a small chunk of plastic chipped on the bottom next to the RAM compartment door. The screen and keyboard are good. I imagine the battery is probably pretty tired at this point, though.

If you're interested in this, DM me. I'm only asking for $25 by PayPal for USPS flat-rate priority shipping to a US destination. Just wanted to save this from the landfill..

[attachment=11067]
[attachment=11066]
[attachment=11068]

RE: OmniBook 800CT free to a good home for shipping - lmamakos - 09-09-2022 12:47 AM

This laptop has found a home.