HP Forums
Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX (/thread-17140.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX - dmh - 09-09-2023 06:28 AM

These cards all appear to be out of stock and not orderable on the website. I sent an email over a week ago and haven't received a reply.

Has anyone managed to buy one recently or been able to contact the supplier regarding when stock will be available again?

Thanks, dmh

RE: Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX - grbrum - 09-10-2023 06:01 AM

I just bought 3 128kb cards about a month ago (first I bought one and then the other two). The 1 and 2mb were in stock the first time but I wanted to check if it would work. They were out of stock the second time around (bummer). I messaged him on the order page - I received the cards but no answer to my message.
Finally one of the cards is acting weird (losing data inside the calculator). I messaged him with no response.
I’m hoping he is on vacation or something because I want to buy more.

RE: Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX - grbrum - 09-23-2023 03:41 PM

I just received an email back from them. They were on vacation and will continue to produce the cards. Maybe we should keep checking their website.

(09-09-2023 06:28 AM)dmh Wrote:  These cards all appear to be out of stock and not orderable on the website. I sent an email over a week ago and haven't received a reply.

Has anyone managed to buy one recently or been able to contact the supplier regarding when stock will be available again?

Thanks, dmh

RE: Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX - rdarlington - 10-29-2023 08:50 PM

Month and a half later and still unavailable, and no response to my email several weeks ago. :-(

-Bob

RE: Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX - dmh - 10-31-2023 01:50 PM

FYI, I've had no response either for some time.

Long trip maybe. Although someone did get a response after my post above so who knows.

(10-29-2023 08:50 PM)rdarlington Wrote:  Month and a half later and still unavailable, and no response to my email several weeks ago. :-(

-Bob

RE: Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX - grbrum - 10-31-2023 06:29 PM

I received this message on Sep 25th. For context, I need to return a card and they will replace with a new one.:

Caro Guilherme.

Obrigado pelo feedback.

Vamos ter mais cartões em breve pelo que peço que , logo que tenha oportunidade, p.f. envie para:

Joao Barbosa
Rua Soares dos Reis, 101 Loja 29
4400-315 Vila Nova de Gaia
Assim que receba, entro em contacto para que possa adquirir o novo cartão e assim poupar no envio.

Grato. Atentamente,

João Barbosa

(10-31-2023 01:50 PM)dmh Wrote:  FYI, I've had no response either for some time.

Long trip maybe. Although someone did get a response after my post above so who knows.

(10-29-2023 08:50 PM)rdarlington Wrote:  Month and a half later and still unavailable, and no response to my email several weeks ago. :-(

-Bob