HP Forums
Pens for 9125 or 9862 plotter? - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Pens for 9125 or 9862 plotter? (/thread-13614.html)

Pens for 9125 or 9862 plotter? - jackrubin - 09-09-2019 02:42 AM

I now have an (apparently) working 9125A plotter attached to my 9100A. I'm getting ready to test by taping a felt-tipped marker to the pen carrier but I'd like to find a suitable HP pen. Any leads or references? Pretty sure the 9862A plotter used the same pens but I haven't found anything there either.


RE: Pens for 9125 or 9862 plotter? - Jurgen Keller - 09-09-2019 05:14 PM

There are still some EU based companies that seem to sell such pens:

Computer Zubehör Inh. Klaus Böttcher


Never bought there so.

I also remember the video Refilling or Replacing Vintage HP Plotter Pens. That might be an option if you have some dried out pens.