HP Forums
[NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: [NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales (/thread-12063.html)

[NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - MeindertKuipers - 01-02-2019 01:59 PM

I still have items available. Especially the documentation and paperwork needs to go, and this can go for free (plus shipping), otherwise I will throw it away within a month or so.

I am selling a large part of my collection, and looking for a good home for them. I never was a true collector, but rather a user and therefore the condition of the articles is not always great. Please have a look at the pictures, and let me know when you have questions or want to make a bid. I intend to sell some items always together (Card Reader shells with all parts that belong with it as one kit for example). I can also unsolder module connectors if you need these. Not all of the pictures are great, if you want specific details (serial numbers) or better pictures just let me know. I do know that most of the equipment still works and I can make a video of the self-test if you want.

I have deliberately not put a price to the items, and please do not ask me for one. I do have an idea of market prices though … Payment can be by PayPal or a direct bank transfer. Payment prior to shipping, buyer pays for shipping. Items are located in The Netherlands, in general I will ship worldwide.

Pictures of the items can be found in my DropBox, along with an updated list of items.

RE: [NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - MeindertKuipers - 01-04-2020 12:28 PM

UPDATE AVAILABLE: All paperwork can go for free, see original post

RE: [NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - Csaba Tizedes - 01-05-2020 02:50 PM

Private sent, pls check!
Thank you!
Csaba

RE: [NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - Moggul - 01-06-2020 06:31 PM

PM Sent!!!

RE: [NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - ignazio - 01-08-2020 02:29 PM

PM sent.

RE: [NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - Eddie W. Shore - 01-11-2020 03:36 AM

PM Sent

RE: [NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - Duane Hess - 01-19-2020 06:42 AM

PM sent

thanks

RE: [NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - jedu - 01-21-2020 07:27 PM

PM sent

thanks

RE: [NEW UPDATE] Many HP (some non-HP) items for sales - jwhsu - 02-07-2020 05:22 PM

PM sent. Thanks.