HP Forums
Muting a user - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Not HP Calculators (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Issues and Administration (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Muting a user (/thread-11950.html)

Muting a user - grsbanks - 12-14-2018 09:27 AM

Is it possible for me to mute a specific user?

There's one in particular who seems to spend his life picking holes in the Prime's CAS and I'd rather not see such unconstructive content if possible.

RE: Muting a user - Massimo Gnerucci - 12-14-2018 10:37 AM

(12-14-2018 09:27 AM)grsbanks Wrote:  Is it possible for me to mute a specific user?

There's one in particular who seems to spend his life picking holes in the Prime's CAS and I'd rather not see such unconstructive content if possible.

User CP / Edit Ignore List
Does this solve your problem? :)

RE: Muting a user - grsbanks - 12-14-2018 10:48 AM

Yup. That did it. Thanks Smile

RE: Muting a user - twoweims - 10-03-2021 06:44 PM

I have inadvertently added someone to my ignore list while exploring the forum features. The "Edit Ignore List" section seems to allow me to add users to the list but is there a way to remove someone?

Thanks.

RE: Muting a user - Massimo Gnerucci - 10-03-2021 06:58 PM

(10-03-2021 06:44 PM)twoweims Wrote:  I have inadvertently added someone to my ignore list while exploring the forum features. The "Edit Ignore List" section seems to allow me to add users to the list but is there a way to remove someone?

Thanks.

I only have buddies, but if I click on one of them, on the bottom right of their User box appears the choice to Remove from Buddy List or Add to Ignore List.

RE: Muting a user - BruceH - 10-08-2021 08:30 PM

Also, for buddies, so I assume the same for nemeses :-) there are two teeny-weeny people icons displayed to the left of the name in the list. The left-most has a red & white-striped 'no entry' badge. Click him/it to remove the person from the list.

RE: Muting a user - twoweims - 10-08-2021 09:23 PM

Thanks. All is in order now.