HP Forums
Many old HP calc programs - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Many old HP calc programs (/thread-11903.html)

Many old HP calc programs - dramsey - 12-05-2018 02:27 AM

Some years ago, Gene Wright shipped me quite a few large, heavy boxes containing paper listings of calculator programs, which I then spent some months scanning into PDFs.

For years I hosted these on my server neko.com, making them available through FTP. A massive server crash revealed that Time Machine had silently failed long ago, so my backups were useless.

Recently I had someone ask if I still had copies of these programs. No, I didn't, I said; my scans were gone and I'd shipped the originals back to Gene.

However, today I was looking in my long unused DropBox account and guess what I found? Enjoy 358 megabytes' worth of HP-65, 67/97, and 41 programs, as well as some miscellaneous "other HP and TI" stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7uwiwxry87xddyr/HP%20Calc%20Programs.zip?dl=0

RE: Many old HP calc programs - Gene - 12-05-2018 02:30 AM

Excellent! Thank you.

By the way, THIS project which Dave very unselfishly spent a lot of time on, was how I first met online Dave back in 2002-2003?

He then came to San Jose to his first HHC and has been coming nearly ever since.

RE: Many old HP calc programs - Massimo Gnerucci - 12-05-2018 07:01 AM

Thank you very much David.
Now there's another backup, just in case... ;)

RE: Many old HP calc programs - DA74254 - 12-05-2018 03:44 PM

(12-05-2018 07:01 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  Thank you very much David.
Now there's another backup, just in case... Wink

Thank you.
And there's another backup about Smile

RE: Many old HP calc programs - David Hayden - 12-06-2018 10:23 PM

Thank you thank you thank you Dave!!

RE: Many old HP calc programs - ijabbott - 12-06-2018 11:16 PM

Okay, let's see if this works ....

HP Calc Programs.zip.torrent
HP Calc Programs.torrent

RE: Many old HP calc programs - John Cadick - 12-07-2018 07:31 PM

(12-05-2018 02:27 AM)dramsey Wrote:  Some years ago, Gene Wright shipped me quite a few large, heavy boxes containing paper listings of calculator programs, which I then spent some months scanning into PDFs.

For years I hosted these on my server neko.com, making them available through FTP. A massive server crash revealed that Time Machine had silently failed long ago, so my backups were useless.

Recently I had someone ask if I still had copies of these programs. No, I didn't, I said; my scans were gone and I'd shipped the originals back to Gene.

However, today I was looking in my long unused DropBox account and guess what I found? Enjoy 358 megabytes' worth of HP-65, 67/97, and 41 programs, as well as some miscellaneous "other HP and TI" stuff.

Many thanks, Dave.

John

RE: Many old HP calc programs - Eddie W. Shore - 12-08-2018 09:00 PM

(12-05-2018 02:27 AM)dramsey Wrote:  Some years ago, Gene Wright shipped me quite a few large, heavy boxes containing paper listings of calculator programs, which I then spent some months scanning into PDFs.

Christmas came early! Thank you!

RE: Many old HP calc programs - PedroLeiva - 12-08-2018 11:43 PM

(12-05-2018 02:30 AM)Gene Wrote:  Excellent! Thank you.

By the way, THIS project which Dave very unselfishly spent a lot of time on, was how I first met online Dave back in 2002-2003?

He then came to San Jose to his first HHC and has been coming nearly ever since.
Many thanks for the program collection, especially to who made the scanning job, a lot of time consuming work (202 programs for HP67/97). My statistics of the contents is:
BIORITHM= 1
CALENDARS= 6
CURVES= 1
CYPHER= 2
GAMES= 169
GEOMETRY= 1
MATH= 18
METEOS= 2
MISCELANEOUS= 1
STAT= 1
A strong tendency to games is appreciated. Pedro