HP Forums
Horizontal Curve Calculator - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Software Libraries (/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: HP Prime Software Library (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Horizontal Curve Calculator (/thread-1146.html)

Horizontal Curve Calculator - cdodds - 04-22-2014 03:10 AM

This is a work in progress. Just enter the curve data you have and let it calculate the rest. If one of your inputs is degree curve it will prompt for chord or arc definition. After it calculates the curve data you press OK or "Enter" to bring up the next screen with the areas.
I would love to be able to control the input form on this like you can in system RPL on a HP50. I would appreciate any feedback and ideas.

Chad

RE: Horizontal Curve Calculator - billydb101 - 07-25-2016 08:25 PM

Hi Cdodds, thanks for your interest in survey programs are you in that industry. First i had error in line91, then program seems to be jam maybe from copy and paste .fixed all of this, NO errors,now i can not get the program to RUN, says, Invalid Input, can you Help!!!, Your VC program works great , except wrong ELEV, out put on high and low STA.
Sta. is correct every time, elevation is always wrong , can you help??

RE: Horizontal Curve Calculator - cdodds - 12-01-2016 06:54 AM

Combined the horizontal curve calculator with a vertical curve calculator and added soft keys.

RE: Horizontal Curve Calculator - d b - 12-01-2016 05:29 PM

I'm glad to see people writing surveying programs for the Prime.

RE: Horizontal Curve Calculator - Loukie24 - 12-26-2017 09:28 PM

(12-01-2016 06:54 AM)cdodds Wrote:  Combined the horizontal curve calculator with a vertical curve calculator and added soft keys.

Hi cdodds

Thanks for program and love it. this work for me easy, but I have a problem with vertical curve. The grades in and out doesn't take negative sign. Only positive. I get message "Error:Invalid input". Did I make any mistake?

I have attached screen capture [attachment=5490]

Regards
Loukie24