HP Forums
HP41 C Math I Pac - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: HP41 C Math I Pac (/thread-10869.html)

HP41 C Math I Pac - KD8TZC - 06-04-2018 03:21 PM

Hi all, I had a really cool surprise this AM. I was checking the zipper carrying case that my HP41CV has and I discovered that whoever owned it before has placed the Math I pack in the bottom of the case (in the foam). I know this pack came with two overlays. Does anyone know where I might be able to find *just* the overlays for the pack? I have checked ebay and all I see is the module, book and overlays, but I don't need all that. I guess I could but one and then just turn around and sell the pack without the overlay's, but that seems like a lot of extra work if there is a source to buy these (new reproductions or originals).

Either that, or maybe find some quality blank overlays that I can just add labels to.

RE: HP41 C Math I Pac - Dieter - 06-04-2018 04:44 PM

(06-04-2018 03:21 PM)KD8TZC Wrote:  Does anyone know where I might be able to find *just* the overlays for the pack?

Take a look at this message in a thread from 2015. The list of ROM modules contains links to scans of the respespective overlay(s). You can see that the two overlays for the Math Pac are not too exciting: one for the coordinate transformation program and another one for the integration program. I think there is not much practical benefit in these overlays. But if you're a collector you might want to have them anyway. ;-)

Dieter

RE: HP41 C Math I Pac - KD8TZC - 06-04-2018 07:55 PM

You're right... not very exciting. Thanks for sending me the link for the overlay. I think I will just look for some quality blank templates and I can make my own for what I need.

RE: HP41 C Math I Pac - Dave Frederickson - 06-04-2018 09:44 PM

(06-04-2018 03:21 PM)KD8TZC Wrote:  Does anyone know where I might be able to find *just* the overlays for the pack?

Check with Michael Fehlhammer.

http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-2526.html