HP-41 Advantage pdf
01-02-2018, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 11:08 PM by salvomic.)
HP-41 Advantage pdf
hi,
I know that there is this online manual, but I'm searching a downloadable version of the Advantage pac (advanced solution) pdf. Is that anywhere, for free?
Thank you.

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2018, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 11:19 PM by Dave Frederickson.)
RE: HP-41 Advantage pdf
A torrent containing the entire contents of the HP 41 DVD, including the Advantage Pac, can be obtained here.

https://www.hpcalc.org/torrents/
Find all posts by this user
01-02-2018, 11:22 PM
(01-02-2018 11:02 PM)salvomic Wrote:  hi,
I know that there is this online manual, but I'm searching a downloadable version of the Advantage pac (advanced solution) pdf. Is that anywhere, for free?
Thank you.

Salvo

While not downloadable, nor totally free, this manual is included in the MoHPC Document Set, which you should own. This set includes an amazingly large set of documents, and is an incredible value. Highly recommended.

--Bob Prosperi
01-03-2018, 12:49 AM
(01-02-2018 11:22 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(01-02-2018 11:02 PM)salvomic Wrote:  hi,
Thank you.

Salvo

While not downloadable, nor totally free, this manual is included in the MoHPC Document Set, which you should own. This set includes an amazingly large set of documents, and is an incredible value. Highly recommended.

I concur with Bob. Dave Hicks and others have spent many, many hours collecting and organizing just about all of the HP related information that is no longer under copyright. In some cases Dave has has been able to get approval to list and distribute HP material that is still under copy protection.

In many, but not all instances the documentation has been copied in color. The Advantage pac docs are in color. Much better than the poorer-quality monochrome copies that are often found on the web.

Personally, I am more than willing to pay a few Dollars (or Euros) to have almost everything one could want with regards to HP literature. I also feel like I am helping Dave with a little bit of money to support the many hours I know that he puts into the web site.

This is just my personal opinion. I have no investment or share of the museum nor do I have any argument with anyone who disagrees. To each his or her own.

Just my $0.02.

John

P.S. If you purchase the entire website, it is delivered in a nice little USB dongle. Very much handier than the old CDs and DVDs are.
01-03-2018, 09:08 AM
(01-02-2018 11:18 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote:  A torrent containing the entire contents of the HP 41 DVD, including the Advantage Pac, can be obtained here.
https://www.hpcalc.org/torrents/

thanks Dave!

(01-02-2018 11:22 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  While not downloadable, nor totally free, this manual is included in the MoHPC Document Set, which you should own. This set includes an amazingly large set of documents, and is an incredible value. Highly recommended.

thanks Bob. Very amazing and useful set of documents. I've already ordered it and I'm waiting the delivery.
I bought also the Advantage module with printed manual, but is always comfortable to have also a pdf or a USB key... A must have.

(01-03-2018 12:49 AM)John Cadick Wrote:  I concur with Bob. Dave Hicks and others have spent many, many hours collecting and organizing just about all of the HP related information that is no longer under copyright. ...
In many, but not all instances the documentation has been copied in color. The Advantage pac docs are in color. Much better than the poorer-quality monochrome copies that are often found on the web. ...

I agree, a big thank to him also.

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2018, 07:22 PM
(01-03-2018 12:49 AM)John Cadick Wrote:  
(01-02-2018 11:22 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  While not downloadable, nor totally free, this manual is included in the MoHPC Document Set, which you should own. This set includes an amazingly large set of documents, and is an incredible value. Highly recommended.

I concur with Bob. Dave Hicks and others have spent many, many hours collecting and organizing just about all of the HP related information that is no longer under copyright. In some cases Dave has has been able to get approval to list and distribute HP material that is still under copy protection.

In many, but not all instances the documentation has been copied in color. The Advantage pac docs are in color. Much better than the poorer-quality monochrome copies that are often found on the web.

Personally, I am more than willing to pay a few Dollars (or Euros) to have almost everything one could want with regards to HP literature. I also feel like I am helping Dave with a little bit of money to support the many hours I know that he puts into the web site.

This is just my personal opinion. I have no investment or share of the museum nor do I have any argument with anyone who disagrees. To each his or her own.

Just my $0.02.

John

P.S. If you purchase the entire website, it is delivered in a nice little USB dongle. Very much handier than the old CDs and DVDs are.

Just adding my (unnecessary) concurrence.
The doc set on thumb drive is exceptional. And you get to support the folks who have been true HP calc nuts (that's a compliment btw) for decades.
Why wouldn't you want to have all the info and support the Museum?

.....Art

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)