List Editor Column Width
05-23-2016, 01:50 PM
List Editor Column Width
Within the List Editor, is there a way to change the displayed column width? For example, increase the column width to show more significant digits.

ter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: List Editor Column Width
I think you can pinch out to enlarge the field

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-23-2016, 04:31 PM
On the physical calculator using the touch screen works to alter column width, but not an option for the virtual calculator on a non-touch-screen device. Is there an alternative that makes use of keys or an undocumented function?

ter
05-23-2016, 04:56 PM
(05-23-2016 04:31 PM)Tim Roche Wrote:  On the physical calculator using the touch screen works to alter column width, but not an option for the virtual calculator on a non-touch-screen device. Is there an alternative that makes use of keys or an undocumented function?

With a two button mouse - right click and hold the right button down, then with the right button still held, click the left, and drag.

The right click puts your "finger" down, and then the left click puts the "second" down, and moving it spreads them apart.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
05-23-2016, 04:57 PM
There is the [Shift][List] approach, which brings up a listing, and selecting [Edit] softkey provides the full command line entry width, if that is helpful for you.

-Dale-
05-24-2016, 08:55 AM
Thank you DrD, Tim, and Eried. Lessons learned; all solutions work well. Particularly like the mouse alternative.

ter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)