Numerical Analysis app
11-23-2014, 12:50 AM
Numerical Analysis app
Hi,

I accidentally deleted my Numerical Analysis app. Is there some way I could re-install it? I believe that in order to do that, I need to copy the code, but I can't seem to find it anywhere and I'm not sure how I'd do it anyway.

Thank you so much for your help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Numerical Analysis app
(11-23-2014 12:50 AM)lilwhiteperson Wrote:  Hi,

I accidentally deleted my Numerical Analysis app. Is there some way I could re-install it? I believe that in order to do that, I need to copy the code, but I can't seem to find it anywhere and I'm not sure how I'd do it anyway.

Thank you so much for your help

I don't know if this is true for deleting programs and apps, but I do know that if you don't actually turn off your calculator, then nothing was truly "saved." In such case, you can cause a warmstart by pressing [On][Symb] and it will return the previous state just prior to the last time you turned off your calculator.

That said, programs and apps are saved upon exiting the editor. That is, if you just created a program named MYPROG, then it is saved immediately after pressing the "Check" menu button, or exiting the program editor. I'm not sure if this applies to deleting a program/app though (so see above paragraph).

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
11-23-2014, 01:00 AM
Hi, Han

I just did that and it restarted, but no luck. It seems like I'm gonna need to take it to the seller to get it re-installed.

Thanks, anyways!
11-23-2014, 01:04 AM
(11-23-2014 01:00 AM)lilwhiteperson Wrote:  Hi, Han

I just did that and it restarted, but no luck. It seems like I'm gonna need to take it to the seller to get it re-installed.

Thanks, anyways!

Good luck! I'm sure you've already thought this but (if I may) I humbly suggest backing up the app after you get it reinstalled!

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
11-23-2014, 04:35 AM
(11-23-2014 12:50 AM)lilwhiteperson Wrote:  I accidentally deleted my Numerical Analysis app. Is there some way I could re-install it? I believe that in order to do that, I need to copy the code, but I can't seem to find it anywhere and I'm not sure how I'd do it anyway.

Which numerical analysis app is this? Link somewhere?

If it is a built in application then there is no way it can be deleted.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
11-23-2014, 04:50 AM
I'm not quite sure, the store that sold it to me installs it when you buy it, so I wouldn't know. It supports the bisection, fixed point and Newton method, along with methods for solving equation systems. All in one app, not several.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)