USB to PS2 adapter
10-26-2014, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 12:26 PM by aurelio.)
USB to PS2 adapter
....this is my last day in Moscow (nearby to)
I've not found the MK-61, there was not time to organize a meeting with the seller, but I bought a USB to PS2 adapter that in Italy is practically no possible to find, so that I'll be able to use all my old PS2 devices which are now sleeping in the drawer, like for example keyboards and trackballs Smile

Happy like a child

greetings from Russia
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: USB to PS2 adapter
(10-26-2014 12:26 PM)aurelio Wrote:  ....this is my last day in Moscow (nearby to)
I've not found the MK-61, there was not time to organize a meeting with the seller, but I bought a USB to PS2 adapter that in Italy is practically no possible to find, so that I'll be able to use all my old PS2 devices which are now sleeping in the drawer, like for example keyboards and trackballs Smile

Happy like a child

greetings from Russia

Impossible to find in Italy? Really?
I own several of them. Wink

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2014, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 06:33 PM by aurelio.)
(10-26-2014 01:23 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 12:26 PM)aurelio Wrote:  ....this is my last day in Moscow (nearby to)

Happy like a child

greetings from Russia

Impossible to find in Italy? Really?

Massimo, you are sure a lucky man Smile

I asked a lot of time looking for them in all the shops of my town and near to (GENOVA), I asked also in a pair of shops in Milano, I asked to my colleagues, then I stopped the search, but it was last time at least already 6-7 years ago.

when and where did you purchase yours?....just to know

EDIT: just to avoid misunderstanding, I'm talking about the adapter with PS2 female and USB male and not the reverse adapter!!!

the reverse adapter was supplied with all the new USB devices in way to be used also with the oldest computers without the USB port Smile
10-26-2014, 07:33 PM
(10-26-2014 05:44 PM)aurelio Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 01:23 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  Impossible to find in Italy? Really?

Massimo, you are sure a lucky man Smile

I asked a lot of time looking for them in all the shops of my town and near to (GENOVA), I asked also in a pair of shops in Milano, I asked to my colleagues, then I stopped the search, but it was last time at least already 6-7 years ago.

EDIT: just to avoid misunderstanding, I'm talking about the adapter with PS2 female and USB male and not the reverse adapter!!!

the reverse adapter was supplied with all the new USB devices in way to be used also with the oldest computers without the USB port Smile

Like this one, right?
I have some of those, and some single port, purple, they gave those with mice, if I am not wrong.
When? More or less ten years ago. Where? Online catalogs...
I needed them while assembling 1U rack servers.

Greetings,
    Massimo

10-26-2014, 08:21 PM
(10-26-2014 07:33 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 05:44 PM)aurelio Wrote:  Massimo, you are sure a lucky man Smile

Like this one, right?
I have some of those, and some single port, purple, they gave those with mice, if I am not wrong.
When? More or less ten years ago. Where? Online catalogs...
I needed them while assembling 1U rack servers.

Yes Massimo like that, only I've payed it 150 r (3 €)

Actually I never searched them online.............this was maybe the mistake
10-26-2014, 11:56 PM
(10-26-2014 08:21 PM)aurelio Wrote:  Actually I never searched them online.............this was maybe the mistake

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-USB-Male-to-...2342c958ca

1 usd including shipment Smile

My website: erwin.ried.cl
10-27-2014, 06:41 AM
(10-26-2014 11:56 PM)eried Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 08:21 PM)aurelio Wrote:  Actually I never searched them online.............this was maybe the mistake

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-USB-Male-to-...2342c958ca

1 usd including shipment Smile

Yeah! From HK: good luck with shipping and italian customs...

Greetings,
    Massimo

10-27-2014, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 07:40 AM by jebem.)

Happy like a child

greetings from Russia

Ciao, Aurelio!
Or should I say, Priviet!
Did you had the chance to visit those street bazars (flea markets) ?
I'm happy for your findings, there is nothing better than be there, look for what you want, and get it right away!

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

10-27-2014, 01:42 PM
(10-27-2014 06:41 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  Yeah! From HK: good luck with shipping and italian customs...

True, is like italy is usually ignored by all the vendors (I always see "not shipping to italy" in the product descriptions).

In other sides of the world it usually works nice, but slow (I have never lost a package, even buying from third world)

My website: erwin.ried.cl

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)