Prime Manual? (Portuguese)
09-03-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 02:48 PM by Tim Wessman.)
Prime Manual? (Portuguese)
So I saw a link to this thing:
[Image: domine-sua-hp-prime-manual-completo-luxo...2014-F.jpg]

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-5...o-luxo-_JM

My Portuguese is non-existent, but I know spanish and enough of the differences/similarities that I can often understand the gist of things. Could someone confirm if that is just a printed copy of the HP manual in a hardcover book? That is what it appears to be from my reading.

Interesting cover graphic...

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Prime Manual? (Portuguese)
I use Google Chrome as a browser, and it can translate things fairly well. "Dominate Your Complete Manual Hp Prime Luxury". However, to me it looks like a graphic rendering. The other photos look more realistic. The seller has a good qualifications but has not made some sales, according to the website.

Looking at prices for other items (this is R $180), the Prime is selling for R $599.99 to R $746.99

David
09-03-2014, 05:57 PM
(09-03-2014 02:30 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  So I saw a link to this thing:

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-5...o-luxo-_JM

Could someone confirm if that is just a printed copy of the HP manual in a hardcover book? That is what it appears to be from my reading.

Interesting cover graphic...

Hi Tim,
Indeed, the contents is printed from the original HP PDF portuguese users guide, as stated by the seller n the FAQ section.
According to the seller's faq, he added a hard cover for his own usage, but because the final work was so good, he is sharing it with others.
Meanwhile a potential buyer asked if he could just sell the hardcover, and the answer was yes.
Apparently the seller has access to professional printing facilities and he is taking other print jobs as well.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

09-03-2014, 06:08 PM
(09-03-2014 05:57 PM)jebem Wrote:  Hi Tim,
Indeed, the contents is printed from the original HP PDF portuguese users guide, as stated by the seller n the FAQ section.
According to the seller's faq, he added a hard cover for his own usage, but because the final work was so good, he is sharing it with others.
Meanwhile a potential buyer asked if he could just sell the hardcover, and the answer was yes.
Apparently the seller has access to professional printing facilities and he is taking other print jobs as well.

Thanks. That is what it seemed like but I just wanted to make sure. If there was something that nice and that large I'd want to get me a copy to try and make sure we could minimize changes if possible.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)