HP-41CX motherboard
05-08-2021, 05:38 PM
HP-41CX motherboard
I have a 41CX with straight display corner. It is physically perfect but i send the board for a diagnostic years ago and never get it back. I'm looking for a replacement board, can someone tell me if i can find a board from a 41CX round corner, will it fit in my older model? Do you know a ''source'' for these boards. I'm really in love with this calculator and want to get into using it again. I still have a 41C, but prefer the 41CX... Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2021, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2021 07:17 PM by Massimo Gnerucci.)
RE: HP-41CX motherboard
(05-08-2021 05:38 PM)geologie Wrote:  I have a 41CX with straight display corner. It is physically perfect but i send the board for a diagnostic years ago and never get it back. I'm looking for a replacement board, can someone tell me if i can find a board from a 41CX round corner, will it fit in my older model? Do you know a ''source'' for these boards. I'm really in love with this calculator and want to get into using it again. I still have a 41C, but prefer the 41CX... Thanks!

Here they have one, not cheap but...

Good luck!

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2021, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2021 07:44 AM by aurelio.)
(05-08-2021 05:38 PM)geologie Wrote:  ........can someone tell me if i can find a board from a 41CX round corner, will it fit in my older model?

If you go here, you will see the difference between the rounded corners' model (halfnut) and the olders' (fullnut), boards.

I think it's easyer to find spare boards for a 41c, maybe somebody who has upgraded his calculator or converted in a CL..., there is something on TAS here the price is quite different Smile
05-10-2021, 12:13 AM
Ho i see, the PBC is completely different. So i need a Fullnut board for sure! Thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)