WTB - HP 50G
04-17-2019, 05:26 PM
WTB - HP 50G
Hi new to the forum,

I am looking to buy a good condition used HP-50g. Preferably from a seller in Canada, to make the shipping a bit cheaper. But willing to purchase from elsewhere. I have an extra case, so if yours doesn't have a case, no big deal! If anyone knows of any available in Canada for sale elsewhere, I would like to hear. I checked local ebay and kijji but no luck.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: WTB - HP 50G
(04-17-2019 05:26 PM)tmacker Wrote:  Hi new to the forum,

I am looking to buy a good condition used HP-50g. Preferably from a seller in Canada, to make the shipping a bit cheaper. But willing to purchase from elsewhere. I have an extra case, so if yours doesn't have a case, no big deal! If anyone knows of any available in Canada for sale elsewhere, I would like to hear. I checked local ebay and kijji but no luck.

Thanks!

This one seems to available at a good price:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-general-electron...nFlag=true

--Bob Prosperi
04-17-2019, 08:10 PM
(04-17-2019 07:58 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(04-17-2019 05:26 PM)tmacker Wrote:  Hi new to the forum,

Thanks!

This one seems to available at a good price:

I messaged her! Not willing to ship unfortunately. Not in the same city
04-18-2019, 01:45 AM
(04-17-2019 08:10 PM)tmacker Wrote:  
(04-17-2019 07:58 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  This one seems to available at a good price:

I messaged her! Not willing to ship unfortunately. Not in the same city
I work in downtown Montreal, if you are interested I could buy the calculator and ship it to you.
Sylvain
04-18-2019, 07:04 PM
I am in the GTA and may be able to help if you find a unit here that you’re interested in.

-- Sanjeev Visvanatha
04-18-2019, 07:10 PM
(04-18-2019 07:04 PM)Sanjeev Visvanatha Wrote:  I am in the GTA and may be able to help if you find a unit here that you’re interested in.

Thank you, Sylvain is going to look into one in Montreal for me. I will let you know if he doesn't have any luck. I might be interested in getting a back up unit as well. So if you have a line on one, and depending on price let me know.
04-18-2019, 09:31 PM
(04-18-2019 07:10 PM)tmacker Wrote:  Thank you, Sylvain is going to look into one in Montreal for me. I will let you know if he doesn't have any luck.
FYI
I have communicated with the seller and he has confirmed that the unit is still available.
I have ask him how he want to proceed for the buying procedure (direct or by mail) and I am waiting for his reply.
Sylvain
04-19-2019, 06:32 PM
After a 2h drive this morning, I now have the calculator in my hand. Smile
I will contact you on the private channel for the shipping details.
Sylvain
04-19-2019, 06:55 PM
(04-19-2019 06:32 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  After a 2h drive this morning, I now have the calculator in my hand. Smile
I will contact you on the private channel for the shipping details.
Sylvain

You are a legend Sylvain! Thank you so much!
04-30-2019, 08:53 PM
I received my calculator today from Sylvain! It arrived in perfect condition. Thank you again so much for all of your effort, driving, meeting the person, testing the unit and shipping it to me. That is a lot of work and trust for a stranger over the internet. I appreciate it!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)