Updated PPC Archive DVD Now Includes HHC2018 Conf Materials
10-23-2018, 09:58 PM
Updated PPC Archive DVD Now Includes HHC2018 Conf Materials
Hi,

The PPC Archive DVD has recently been updated with 750+ pages of materials from the HHC2018 San Jose, CA conference, plus a few other items. For more information, check here.

Thanks,
Jake
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: Updated PPC Archive DVD Now Includes HHC2018 Conf Materials
How do we get hold of it? I e-mailed you a while back about getting videos of HHC 2017 and never got a reply.
10-24-2018, 07:00 AM
Did you scroll to the bottom of the link?

Pauli
10-24-2018, 07:07 AM
You mean the bit where it says to send a cheque to Jake's address?

I don't actually have a cheque book. Cheques are something that we all but stopped using years ago in this country in favour of electronic payment methods such as bank transfers etc. One such method I can use is of course PayPal, but rather than just send money using that method, I thought it best to contact Jake first so he knows what it's for, where to send the disc and to ask if the content can be downloaded somewhere instead of having to send a physical disc in the first place.

Hence e-mailing the published address.
10-24-2018, 11:07 PM
(10-24-2018 05:01 AM)grsbanks Wrote:  How do we get hold of it? I e-mailed you a while back about getting videos of HHC 2017 and never got a reply.
I'm sorry about missing your email....Did you send it to the pahhc.org email address? I thought the web page clearly described how to pay with Paypal, which has been the most popular method. The HHC2017 video is indeed also available. Details are there at http://www.pahhc.org/video.htm, including mentioning PayPal there as well. Please email me again if you have additional questions. Again, I apologize for missing your message. Also for what it is worth, I'm now into the second disk of editing of an expected total of 6 for the video for HHC2018.

Jake
10-25-2018, 09:21 AM
(10-24-2018 11:07 PM)Jake Schwartz Wrote:  I'm sorry about missing your email....Did you send it to the pahhc.org email address? I thought the web page clearly described how to pay with Paypal, which has been the most popular method. The HHC2017 video is indeed also available. Details are there at http://www.pahhc.org/video.htm, including mentioning PayPal there as well. Please email me again if you have additional questions. Again, I apologize for missing your message. Also for what it is worth, I'm now into the second disk of editing of an expected total of 6 for the video for HHC2018.

I'm sure you get enough e-mails to keep you busy, so no problem.

If I just sent money by PayPal you wouldn't necessarily know what to send or where to send it, which is why I contacted you by e-mail first.

I'll send it again.
10-25-2018, 01:24 PM
(10-25-2018 09:21 AM)grsbanks Wrote:  
(10-24-2018 11:07 PM)Jake Schwartz Wrote:  I'm sorry about missing your email....Did you send it to the pahhc.org email address? I thought the web page clearly described how to pay with Paypal, which has been the most popular method. The HHC2017 video is indeed also available. Details are there at http://www.pahhc.org/video.htm, including mentioning PayPal there as well. Please email me again if you have additional questions. Again, I apologize for missing your message. Also for what it is worth, I'm now into the second disk of editing of an expected total of 6 for the video for HHC2018.

I'm sure you get enough e-mails to keep you busy, so no problem.

If I just sent money by PayPal you wouldn't necessarily know what to send or where to send it, which is why I contacted you by e-mail first.

I'll send it again.

You probably know this, but just in case: You can attach messages into Paypal payments. That's a bit of a one-shot deal though—no potential for back↔forth dialog if that is required *before* the purchase.
10-25-2018, 04:43 PM
(10-25-2018 01:24 PM)burkhard Wrote:  You probably know this, but just in case: You can attach messages into Paypal payments. That's a bit of a one-shot deal though—no potential for back↔forth dialog if that is required *before* the purchase.

Confirmed...most of the Paypal emails I receive contain an attached message from the sender.

Jake

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)