HP Forums

Full Version: Panamatik’s Woodstock Low Power is an Incredible Product
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-25-2018 03:21 PM)Harald Wrote: [ -> ]I too have installed the IR diode and buzzer today. Number 14 is alive Smile So far everything is working as expected.

Congratulations to number 14 !!!

Bernhard
(01-25-2018 03:31 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you accept my apologies for the wrong HP-21 wiring, which I made.

No problem at all, it didn't take longer than two minutes to swap the wires and I learned a lot about my "new" calculator in the process.

Now I just found out that something inside makes an unwanted contact, occasionally I get patterns in the display which look like a broken ACT... When I pull the LP board out again to attach the wires for the accessories I will add more insulating tape around it!
(01-25-2018 03:40 PM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote: [ -> ]Now I just found out that something inside makes an unwanted contact, occasionally I get patterns in the display which look like a broken ACT... When I pull the LP board out again to attach the wires for the accessories I will add more insulating tape around it!

Did you use the tape for isolating the LED display bottom side?

Bernhard
(01-25-2018 03:51 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote: [ -> ]Did you use the tape for isolating the LED display bottom side?

Yes, that's already in place.
(01-15-2018 02:45 AM)rprosperi Wrote: [ -> ]As other WLP users get their machines assembled and running, please add your own comments to this thread about your favorite WLP feature and how you use it.

I've been using mine for two weeks and just transplanted it into a cosmetically nicer housing, since I enjoy using it so much.

Bernhard certainly nailed the U/I. The automatic sleep mode and continuous memory make it really pleasant to use. I was doing lot of home finance calculations yesterday it was terrific to just set the HP-25LP down and forget about it until I needed it again. All the convenience of an LCD calculator in a Woodstock!

Next to the low power, my favorite featuress are the IR printing, which is fast and easily keeps up with keyboard entries, and the clock / alarm.

Now I'm seriously considering a 34C version.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's