HP Forums

Full Version: HP 50g User's Guide - Printed Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dizzy, I received my AUR and it's very impressive. Thank you.

I regret that I did not know of the User's Guide at the time, or I would have purchased one as well.

It is too early to ask you if you are planning another run of the User's Guide?
(03-18-2015 05:15 AM)John Galt Wrote: [ -> ]Dizzy, I received my AUR and it's very impressive. Thank you.

I regret that I did not know of the User's Guide at the time, or I would have purchased one as well.

It is too early to ask you if you are planning another run of the User's Guide?

I have a couple of spare copies of the User's Guide. You're welcome to buy one if you'd like.
Thanks Dizzy! PM sent.
dizzy,

If there are any spares left, I am interested. Sent you a PM.
Arrived together with the AUR 2 days ago.
Thank you!
Mine arrived Wednesday. Super job! It's even easier to read than the AUR!

Tom L
And received the AUR this week, in perfect condition as well.
Thank you again Dizzy for this unique deal!
So... I guess that I missed the opportunity?
(02-27-2015 08:47 PM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]About 75% of the User's Guides (mostly non-UK and non-Eco shipping) are packaged and ready to go tomorrow. Others will probably go out next week.

They came out nicely. I think I might end up actually reading mine now that it is in print. :-)

It sounds like they were shipped about a month ago. I'm starting to be concerned, because mine have not arrived yet.
(03-27-2015 10:30 PM)DMaier Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like they were shipped about a month ago. I'm starting to be concerned, because mine have not arrived yet.
As I recall it took about six weeks for my AUR to appear in the US.
(03-22-2015 11:15 PM)cutterjohn Wrote: [ -> ]So... I guess that I missed the opportunity?

Unfortunately, the only UG set I have left is claimed (I think). I'm hanging onto that for spares for the moment anyway.

(03-27-2015 10:30 PM)DMaier Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2015 08:47 PM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]About 75% of the User's Guides (mostly non-UK and non-Eco shipping) are packaged and ready to go tomorrow. Others will probably go out next week.

They came out nicely. I think I might end up actually reading mine now that it is in print. :-)

It sounds like they were shipped about a month ago. I'm starting to be concerned, because mine have not arrived yet.

I believe yours both went out on the 8th or 9th. Not much that we can do other than wait, I suppose.

(03-27-2015 10:44 PM)John Galt Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2015 10:30 PM)DMaier Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like they were shipped about a month ago. I'm starting to be concerned, because mine have not arrived yet.
As I recall it took about six weeks for my AUR to appear in the US.

Looks like the Royal Mail's estimate was somewhat optimistic...
(03-28-2015 03:13 AM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the Royal Mail's estimate was somewhat optimistic...
Probably more of a USPS problem. "Priority Mail 2-Day™" routinely takes five business days, and two weeks is not at all unusual.
(03-28-2015 03:13 AM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe yours both went out on the 8th or 9th. Not much that we can do other than wait, I suppose.

(03-27-2015 10:44 PM)John Galt Wrote: [ -> ]As I recall it took about six weeks for my AUR to appear in the US.

Received mine on the 9th (one month, I guess). In my opinion, the UG is even more fetching than the AUR. Thanks, Dizzy.
(04-12-2015 06:18 PM)DMaier Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2015 03:13 AM)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]I believe yours both went out on the 8th or 9th. Not much that we can do other than wait, I suppose.

Received mine on the 9th (one month, I guess). In my opinion, the UG is even more fetching than the AUR. Thanks, Dizzy.

Glad to hear they arrived safely.
(03-18-2015 03:33 PM)mwthomasjr Wrote: [ -> ]dizzy,

If there are any spares left, I am interested. Sent you a PM.

Received the UG yesterday and the AUG two days ago. Thanks
Maybe I'm the last one:

The user's guide and the AUR arrived today, and it's worth the wait, excelent quality, very professional job!

Thanks a lot Dizzy, God bless you.

Now, lets get deep into these pages!!! And there's lots of them!!

Cheers

JL
If there is another run of these, i would definitely be interested in a sets of both the User's Guide and the AUR.
(06-29-2015 01:20 AM)xmehq Wrote: [ -> ]If there is another run of these, i would definitely be interested in a sets of both the User's Guide and the AUR.

+1

Subscribed.
If there is another run of these, count me in too on both the User's Guide and the AUR.
+1
(06-29-2015 01:20 AM)xmehq Wrote: [ -> ]If there is another run of these, i would definitely be interested in a sets of both the User's Guide and the AUR.

+1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's