HP Forums

Full Version: GD Disk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you Joe for this gift !

#memories

[Image: joe_horn_gift.jpg]
Well that brings back some fun memoriesSmile I used to order them from Educalc via phone. Took several days to arrive. Of course I also remember the 5-1/4" floppies used for the earlier disks.
(09-19-2017 04:40 PM)Steve Simpkin Wrote: [ -> ]Well that brings back some fun memoriesSmile I used to order them from Educalc via phone. Took several days to arrive. Of course I also remember the 5-1/4" floppies used for the earlier disks.

Amazing Smile 20 years.... wow.
Oh my, this brings back memories! Each "Goodies Disk" collection was taken to Jim Carter at EduCALC in this form. This is actually The Original Goodies Disk #6!

[Image: goodies6.jpg]

People mailed me all kinds o' stuff on floppies, including the one below. I forget who sent it. Anybody recognize the handwriting?

[Image: allkinds.jpg]

Unfortunately I have no way of reading 5.25" floppies any more... not even this one, which apparently contains the HHC 1994 Programming Contest, sent to me by somebody. Anybody recognize the handwriting?

[Image: contest94rules.jpg]

My goodness, this box even contains all the mini-floppies for WordPerfect for DOS and Bitstream's FaceLift / TrueType for DOS (a WordPerfect plugin), which I used for all my word processing needs back then. It's hard to part with things on which (and through which) you expended so much love and attention! Big Grin
Quote:Anybody recognize the handwriting?

Richard Nelson's handwriting is unmistakeable :-)

Jake
Reference URL's