HP Forums

Full Version: HHC threads moved out of the general forum??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was following the HHC threads, only to find today they were moved to Not hp calculators but related. Why?? HHC is 100% hp calculator related.
(09-11-2017 12:31 AM)Claudio L. Wrote: [ -> ]I was following the HHC threads, only to find today they were moved to Not hp calculators but related. Why?? HHC is 100% hp calculator related.

I agree. Could not be more HP Calculator focused!
I didn't move anything and I didn't see anything in the moderator logs about anyone else moving anything either. Last thread move I see was in August and none of the August thread moves have HHC in the title.

??
I think I put the threads I started about the event into the "related" forum just to keep the main forum a bit less congested. I don't remember seeing any of them moved.
(09-13-2017 03:39 PM)Dave Hicks Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't move anything and I didn't see anything in the moderator logs about anyone else moving anything either. Last thread move I see was in August and none of the August thread moves have HHC in the title.

??

I guess I didn't pay attention and thought I was originally reading them in the general forum? (it's completely possible... :-). Still think it's 100% HP calculator, it's a lot less less visible in the "not quite" forum.
Reference URL's