HP Forums

Full Version: How activate HP's 15C emulator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just obtained a new-in-unopened-box HP 15C LE, which includes a 15C emulator program for the PC. But when you run it, it asks for an activation code, which fails to work because apparently HP no longer registers software that way. But the program won't run until it is activated.

Is it possible to activate this old emulator from HP, or have they replaced it with some other emulator? Sorry if this has already been answered here, but I searched & didn't find it.
(09-01-2017 01:05 PM)Joe Horn Wrote: [ -> ]I just obtained a new-in-unopened-box HP 15C LE, which includes a 15C emulator program for the PC. But when you run it, it asks for an activation code, which fails to work because apparently HP no longer registers software that way. But the program won't run until it is activated.

Is it possible to activate this old emulator from HP, or have they replaced it with some other emulator? Sorry if this has already been answered here, but I searched & didn't find it.

Versions available here shouldn't need an activation anymore, if I am right...
Awesome! Thanks, Massimo!
+1

Thanks Massimo!

Vincent
Reference URL's