HP Forums

Full Version: HPCC 35th Anniversary Conference London - 9th & 10th Sept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On 9th and 10th September 2017, HPCC celebrates its 35th Anniversary and the 45th Anniversary of the HP-35 calculator, the first scientific pocket calculator, the first HP pocket calculator and the first handheld calculator with RPN.

The conference will be held in our usual meeting location: Physics Common Room, Blackett Building, Imperial College, Prince Consort Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2AZ.

The provisional timetable is now on our website here.

Members and non-members are welcome, so if you are in London please come along.
I'd love to join the conference. However I'll be travelling to the HHC at Nashville. And as usual I'll set out two weeks before for some sight seeing. I hope that some day those dates will not be in conflict from my personal perspective.

Günter
Best of luck on the HPCC conference! I wish I could be there, but our family now has three college tuitions to pay this year :-( The ones I did attend in 1992, 1997, 2002 and 2007 were great.

Jake
I was hoping to get down there and lend Michael a hand with the DM42 demo but prior commitments mean that I'm stuck here this weekend.

Hope it all goes well!
Reference URL's